Both Drunk Get Together (smut)

I made this too long! I don't feel like this is my best writing. Anyway warning for seven year time skip and smut. Please enjoy~
(I haven't edited so please ignore spelling or grammar mistakes.)

Karma had invited Nagisa over to his place for one of their many get togethers. They had kept in touch over the seven years since going to the same school. Karma had bought some alcohol and had decided to share some with Nagisa when he arrived.

Karma had had feeling for Nagisa for a very long time but never came up with the right words to voice it, he also didn't want to ruin their friendship as he cherished it as something special to him. He sat down on his couch and waited for Nagisa to come. He didn't have to wait very long, Nagisa was always on time, he was just one of those people.

Nagisa knocked on Karma's front door, he heard Karma get up form the couch and start to move towards the door. Nagisa fixed his hair and straightened his clothes, he always did this before entering Karma's house. Nagisa didn't understand why he felt compelled to do it and never really paid much attention to it. (A.N: Life time crush may be the reason...) Karma opened the door and the two exchanged smiles, "Hey Karma."

"Sup."

Nagisa entered the house and looked around, usually they would have their frequent get togethers at Nagisa's place so it was a nice change and Nagisa always has his jaw drop whenever he was reminded of how spacious the place was.

Nagisa flopped down on Karma's couch, soon after the red-head joined him. "So Karma, what you got planned for the rest of the night." It was 6:30. They usually had these events late in afternoon or at night at a club or restaurant.

Karma looked over at Nagisa, "I was thinking of watching a movie, having dinner, drink some alcohol and talk. I know your week has been busy so I thought maybe we could just relax." Nagisa smiled at Karma being considerate, "Sounds great. What's for dinner?"

"Well I made some pasta earlier, it's ready now if you want to eat first." Karma looked over at the kitchen, he had set up the table already so everything was ready to go.

"Yeah, I think I might like having dinner then watching a movie."

"Cool, we can get out some of the beer too then."

Karma and Nagisa went over to the kitchen. Karma plated up two bowls of pasta and put them on the table. The two of them sat down. Nagisa took a sip of his beer first.

"Have you heard from any of the others from junior high lately?"

"Nah, but that reunion is coming up soon, isn't it like in a few days?"

"Yeah, I haven't seen them since we all had that party at Terasaka's."

Karma laughed, "You mean you haven't seen anyone in 6 years?"

"Well... I get the occasional text from Kayano and Sugino... But not really."

Karma gritted his teeth, Kayano has always had a crush on Nagisa, she's probably moved on but it annoyed him that Nagisa was staying in touch with her. Nagisa finished his beer and got another on Karma did the same.

The two kept talking and eating until they finished both their food and beers. They went back to the kitchen and Karma picked a movie for them to watch but he hid the case from Nagisa, he looked back at him when he put the disc in with his evil smirk.

"Karmaaaa! You're not putting on another scary movie are you? You know they freak me out."

Karma's smirk widened, "No, it's better than that, besides last time I put on a scary movie you jumped onto my lap in fear and it took me forever to get you away from me." Nagisa's face reddened.