Drunk Karma at Bar- anniversary (Angst)

This prompt is from PastelDreamsAndStars sorry it took a while. Well everyone... welcome to another chapter of karmagisa drunk one-shots :P I've gotta warn you guys that this will be angsty and reader discretion is advised if abuse is triggering.

Well then on with the story. :) P.S: Italics is in the past.

-------------------------------------------------

"C'mon Nagisa! We're going to be late if you take any longer!"

"No we're not, we have got plenty of time and you know it."

Right now Karma was standing outside of Nagisa's room waiting for him to get ready to go out and celebrate their 6th anniversary of dating. Nagisa was on the other side trying to figure out what pants to wear. He didn't know whether to choose casual shorts or formal long pants.

"Karma! Long pants or shorts?"

"It doesn't matter! Just... go with the shorts."

"Okay~."

2 minutes later Nagisa emerged from his room wearing a blue button up shirt and a pair of khaki shorts. Karma frowned and lightly hit Nagisa on the head, "Any longer and I think I would have frozen to death waiting outside your house, luckily I came in or I would have had to have waited another 20 MINUTES out there!"

"Oh stop it, I did not take THAT long to get ready."

The two of them walked to Karma's car but before Nagisa could get into the passenger's seat Karma wrapped an arm around him and whispered into his ear, "By the way, you look absolutely handsome~." Nagisa blushed deeply and looked down, there was always something about the way he drawled out his words sometimes that just made Nagisa's heart beat faster and become unable to speak, and he loved it.

Karma smirked at the cute reaction and pleased with himself, hopped into the driver's seat. They were headed to the bar where they had met each other for the first time. The night that they had met each had gone a little differently than normal love stories.

Karma had just had one of the roughest days at work in a long time, having to deal with his prick of a boss trying to set records and a stack of paperwork that was due by the end of that same day. You can guess that by the end of all that he was a bit freakin' stressed out and needing a good night out at a bar. While drinking alone wasn't his ideal way to spend a Friday night he didn't really have a choice with all his close friends being away or unavailable. And thus he was left to his lonesome to enjoy the Friday night. Well 'lonesome' until he met Nagisa that night.

At that time Nagisa had been working part-time at the bar as a way to earn some extra money when he didn't have classes, he lived alone, as he had moved out from him mothers as soon as he could. While working at a bar sounds bad, it wasn't like all the stereotypes Nagisa had heard of previously. He had formed a strong bond of friendship with his co-workers and he was actually paid rather well.

That night he had been called in by Rio; his closest friend at the place, to earn some extra money on the evening shift as someone had done a no-show, Nagisa had agreed of course since he had no classes early the next day and he had rushed off to catch the bus to the bar. He lived a while away since he didn't want his classmates or teachers seeing him working at a bar and had to catch a bus to every shift. He had been on waiter duty that night and had brought Karma his drink. Nagisa had been watching Karma since he sat down in the corner of the whole establishment, alone. Nagisa found him suspicious and didn't want to spend too long around him. When he was handed the drink for Karma and directed to his table he had cursed his luck and put on a fake smile as he walked over. Nagisa had become disturbingly good at reading peoples personalities and intentions, just by looking at them. What creeped him out or just simply unsettled him about Karma was that he couldn't read anything about him, he was completely shrouded in mystery. It wasn't like Nagisa wanted to know about him or anything it was just that it was ... different that he couldn't tell anything about him. As Nagisa slowly walked closer to Karma's table he looked him over to see if there was something he was missing, but there was nothing. Nagisa put the drink on the table, Karma was looking out the window before Nagisa came over but when he heard the clink from the ice in the glass he looked over. Karma looked up at Nagisa and recognised him as the waiter that had been sneaking glances over at him frequently. Karma wondered as to why he had peaked Nagisa's curiosity.