Both Drunk Get Together part 2

Okay this is part 2 of last chapter. This is short and I have to apologise for poor quality. It was rushed and I feel bad. This chapter and last chapter with both requested by @Karmagisa

It had now been a few days since the blunette and red head had had their little 'night' together. The two had started dating and Nagisa had gone over to Karma's place every night since then. The two were currently standing in front of a mirror looking over their outfits. They were going to an E-class reunion that they did every 6 months.

Nagisa always got excited for these meetings since he got to see everyone again and hear about their lives. Tonight the meeting was going to be held at Karma's place, they took turns. Nagisa smiled at Karma, "I can't wait to see everyone again." He paused and then added, "Are we going to tell them about... Us?"

Karma's eyes softened, "Only if your comfortable. I don't really mind."

"W-well then how about he wait a bit before we tell anyone. I think it would be too much for me if everyone found out all at once." Nagisa's hands shook. Karma turned to Nagisa and grabbed his hands in his own. He looked Nagisa in the eyes, "Everything will be fine, we're together and nothing will change that. You don't have to tell anyone until you feel ready, okay? Calm down."

Nagisa smiled and whispered, "I love you."

Karma ruffled Nagisa's hair, "I love you too." The two kissed but it was cut short when the door bell rang. The two groaned and slowly went to the door.

It was Kayano, she was always early to parties. "What's up people?!" She walked in and hugged the two boys. "Gosh I haven't seen you guys in forever!" Nagisa chuckled, "It's nice to see you too Kayano."

~time skip~
Everyone had arrived to the party and they were all having a great time. Nagisa was sitting with Rio, Karma and Sugino at the moment, they each had a bottle of beer, but it wasn't their first for any of them. "Nagisa, you're still so little!" Rio giggled, patting the blunette on the head.
Nagisa scoffed and shook the offending hand off of his head. "I"m not THAT little."

Karma smirked, "Yeah, you are." Sugino just laughed lightly.

Rio then leaned forward whispering, "Sooo, do you think anyone in the class got together?" Nagisa stiffened at the question but then regained his composure. Karma scanned the crowd dancing in the living room, "How about Hayami and Chiba they seem pretty close?" Nagisa watched the people dance, "I don't know, they just seem like friends to me."

Sugino looked at Nagisa, "What about you? Are you dating anyone?" Nagisa turned to Sugino with a blushing face, "W-why?" Rio interrupted suddenly, "That's not an answer! Who's the lucky person?" Nagisa put his hands up defensively, "Ehhh, it doesn't matter." Nagisa got up and kept dancing, Karma got up shortly after, "Maybe he doesn't want to tell us."

~time skip~
Nagisa was completely drunk now. He had to keep on trying to avoid questions about if he was dating and he found his beer bottle helped him get out of the conversations when that happened. He was dancing with Karma at the moment and the two decided to go to the kitchen to find some more snacks.

They couldn't find any and Nagisa decided to go to another room to find some, on the way he was ambushed by a group of girls. Nagisa was surrounded and he didn't know what to do, he couldn't run away since he was drunk and he just couldn't.

"Uh, can I help you?" Nagisa asked nervously.

"Tell us who you're dating!" Rio ordered.

"That's what this is about?" Nagisa groaned.

"Well you have been avoiding the question all day and we want answers." Kayano added.

"Well, you're not goin-" Nagisa was cut off by Karma walking into the hallway. "Nagisa come here." He grabbed Nagisa wrist and the two ended up in an awkward embrace. All of the girls then realised how cute they looked together. Karma leant down and kissed Nagisa on the lips, the smaller boy kissed back and the girls were all left speechless. Fuwa and Rio took photos.

~time skip~
Everyone at the party had stopped the party and they were now questioning Nagisa and Karma about their relationship. Kanzaki asked how long they had been dating, they answered with about a week.

Rio and Okajima asked how they had gotten together, they both blushed and avoided eye contact causing the crowd to fangirl. Karma snuggled Nagisa's neck and then the blunette sat on Karma's lap. The fangirling intensified.

Once Nagisa and Karma had stopped being questioned they went to the kitchen and had some time to themselves. Karma kept pinching Nagisa's butt when ever he tried to put something away. Nagisa got exasperated and turned around and passionately kissed the red head since he knew all he wanted was attention. Nagisa pulled back and continued putting things away.

Nagisa tripped over his feet at one point and fell back, Karma caught him and wrapped his arms around Nagisa tightly. "Are you hurt anywhere?"

"N-no."

Karma wouldn't let go of Nagisa and just held him tighter. "I think you should sit down for a bit. I don't want you to hurt yourself. Okay?" Karma led Nagisa to the couch and set him down, Karma then continued packing up.

A group of girls just stood there mouths agape as they had just witnessed Karma's soft side.

Ah thank you for reading this small chapter part 2. I apologise for the shortness again.
Okay next chapter prompt is from @OtakuNerd3104 bye everyone!
-catturner7007