Chapter three

"Go back to where you came from Thaddeus! You don't belong here" she said tightly undertone.

"And you think,you belong here?"

"Yes! I do belong here and you obviously not!" I spatted on him

I was in rage when we left Curtis's office,his assistant was left talking to Curtis. I escorted him to the lobby where a staff is waiting to hand me the key.

"What is wrong with you? I'm just here to unwind,why are you so mad at me?" I wanted to slap his face,my palm is itching to do that.

"Don't fool around me,you have never been interested outside your perfect paradise,this charade has something to do with you unwinding or relaxing,it's not in your personality"

I remember Lei told me last month,I didn't listen to her. Now he's here in front of me,messing up again. But how did he knew I'm here? I'm sure Geoffrey wouldn't dare tell Thaddeus my whereabouts even though they are friends. I trust him,I trust them,I know they wouldn't do such thing to me.

"Wow! How much do you know me Farah?"

"Enough to stay away from you" I hissed at him. I walk passed him I can feel his presence behind me.

If he stays here,I shouldn't let the kids come this weekend. I shouldn't worry about him and my kids in the first place,I will be leaving on Friday. How silly of me?

"Ready na po ang villa ma'am Farrah" one of the staff told me when we saw him at the lobby.

"Salamat,Louis,pakidala nalang ng mga laguages nila sa villa,I will just tour our guest,isa pa pala pakihanda ng service tutungo ako sa bayan pagkatanghalian"

"Sige po,ma'am" he left after,then I went straight to the cart.

I put the key on the ignition to start it,instead of sitting on back,he sat on my side.

"You should sit on the back,you are our guest" but he just ignored me.

"Wherever I sit,it's just the same,What's the difference?"

Nagpupuyos ang kalooban ko sa presensiya nito. But I chose to shut my mouth,I have to remind myself that he is a guest in our resort where I work.

Like he did,inignora ko din ito,I played as usual,the very efficient host to our guest. I took him to places na talaga namang maipagmamalaki ng resort namin. Na wala sa mga paradise resort na pag aari nito na naghuhumiyaw ng karangyaan.

"You are fluent on their language,how long have you been living in this country?"

I parked the golfcart in front of the villa. It is nicely presentable,the wind is blowing it feels so good.

"Five years,it was easy,Lei is teaching me since we were young,I adapt quickly"

"Yeah,I almost forgot,how's life living here?"

"It was good,I found it relaxing here,I can live here forever"

Dumiretso ako sa double door ng villa,I open it wide so he comfortable. He is very tall,I am tall but I just reach on his shoulder,although I already have my high heels,it didn't justify to reach his height.

"I can already imagine" hinarap ko ito pero nakatalikod na ito sa akin upang pagmasdan ang kabuuan ng villa.

Itinuro ko sa kanya ang lahat ng pwede niyang gawin at kung ano ano pa. As much as possible I wanted to get away from him,right away.

"Just use the line if needed anything else,we provide twenty four seven service here,don't hesitate to inform our staff what do you want,good day Mr Xenakis"