Chapter twenty

"Bye,mama,papa"

She kissed the kids one by one,so did the tall man beside her,before they wave at them once they are inside their classrooms.

It didn't missed her sight,the curiosity of some people who knew her as they walk passed them. Through their eyes she can see how much more they want to know about him.

"I'm going straight to the island,I don't know about you" they walk side by side back to her car.

He really wanted to use the car he rented somewhere. He find her car too small for them. It was actually good only for four person,her and her children.

"I'll go with you" she look up to him,she can't read his mind,he's back on his serious intimidating self again. She shrugged her shoulder off,she find it too tiring to argue with him that moment.

After last night,she don't know how she woke up in her own bed this morning with this man beside her. Still naked under my blanket,his arms around my waist.

Some things changed between them,but her anger towards him still remain.

They arrived at the island,she went straight to her usual routine,Thaddeus? I don't have any idea what he was doing. We parted ways after arriving at the island,he didn't mention anything. Which I was grateful because my mind can't seem to find any logic on why last night happened again. She can't answer questions,she won't be able to comprehend anything to say. Much more about last night and what to expect after that.

Not that I'm expecting something from what happened between us,more so from him. I am well aware that this has an end,I just don't want to think about it too much.

"Good morning,how was everything?" Iyon kaagad ang isinalubong sa kanya ni Curtis ng makapasok siya sa opisina nito.

Curtis called her immediately,even before she could settle in her own office. She understand,she wants to talk to him,too,so she could explain what was going on.

"Good" maiksi ang naging tugon niya.

"I've heard,he spent the night in your house" napailing na lamang siya ng paupo sa silya,sa tono nito ay parang may nais itong malaman.

"He wants to spent time with my children" she pointed out.

Really,Farah? It seemed like he spend another night playing fire with the mother of his children than he spend time with his own children.

"Did you agree?"

"Do I have a choice?"

"Yeah,push him away,if you really want to avoid him from seeing his children" he chuckled "Lei told me,mapapaanak daw siya ng wala sa oras dahil sa galit niya sa ama ng mga anak mo" napabuntong hininga siya.

Lei and her pregnancy hormones is not a good combination. She knew that through the years,from Gorge to their third child now.

"So she called you?" Curtis shook his head,she haven't talk to her friend yet.

"Geoff called,he was asking what was happening here because his wife doesn't seem to settle well since she found out Mr.Xenakis is still here" napatango siya.

"I better give her a call" she said,worried her friend is stressing out.

"Yeah do that,please,Geoff is worried for his wife and son,damn your man,Farah" may ngiti ang mga labi nitong mapaglaro.