Chapter nine

She have stayed there for a few more minutes,trying to gain herself from the chaos he have caused her. Afterwards she resumed to whatever she should be doing.

"Just what are you doing in your life,Farah?"

It may look ridiculous,but she could not careless,talking to herself,being frustrated in this situation.

For Christ sake! You know better than that,,but then,,it's the only way she thought. It's the only way he wanted his revenge for that so-called cheating she had committed years ago.

Arg!

After this,I hope he satisfy himself and leave my life alone.

Thinking how he is dealing her right now,make her feel sick to the core. He have change from that funny,charming,generous and courtious man I've met years ago. He become a monster,thats was created from false accusations.

Or maybe it was his real identy.

Would he accept that the babies we created was his? When in fact he believed that I went on with another man,beside him.

No! Of course he would not believe,whatever I would say would be a simple lie for him.

She just wish someone is there to comfort her or tell her that everything will be alright.

But she knew to herself that she's on this,alone,by herself. She decided on her own,without consulting anybody.

So,she have to deal with it,on her own.

The loud buzz of her phone,wake her senses,reluctantly,she picked her phone.

There is a message from him,saying that he will meet me in his suite.

The suite he meant is the VIP room,it is located on the penthouse of this hotel building. It was one of the best VIP room in the country so far.

Curtis and his business partner,wants the best among the rest for their other hotels and resorts chain.

Even her room,it is deluxe,but the interior is one of a kind,she knew the people behind this magnificent work of arts. They are visitors to the island sometimes,they value the people who appreciate their worth.

She groaned out of nervousness.

It's been so long.

It is difficult for her to admit that she feels the tickles inside her body at the thought of what would happen for that night between them.

She didn't respond to his message,she would let him think that I read his messages and that I am not in the mood for a little exchange messages.

She used to get excited,every time her phone beep,those times. Because she knew it was him and she would response so quickly.

She pursed her lips.

Magkikita naman kami mamaya.

In front of the big mirror in the bathroom,she's checking her make up and her dress. She didn't dressed to impress him,she dressed to make her feel better. At some point,her job taught her to feel better about herself,she became more confident.

A little smile drew in her lips.

She's satisfied of what she looks like

She wore a soft classic fitted black dress,above the knees with a low V neckline that shows her assets. Black louboutin mule with a ribbon on the back and gold linings. It was given by Dana,a birthday gift,a very special gift,indeed.

She annoyingly picked up her phone when it rings,who else it could be? It's just him.

Thaddeus Xenakis