Chapter twenty six

"Mama!"

Yonna released from her father's grasp when she saw her from the lounger. She took her sunglasses off and gave her sweetest smile to her daughter.

She gave Thaddeus a glare when she notice the way he look at her body.

The sun is out,it's a beautiful day to begin with,she'd decided to take a pleasure of sunbathing. Thaddeus took the kids with him for a little boat ride around the island. He asked her, but she refused to go with them,told them she needed more rest.

They didn't argue and she didn't bother when he looked at her and found his gaze knowingly.

"Hi there, pumpkin, how was the trip?" Hugging her daughter tightly.

Then there's two more pairs of short arms joined them, she was thankful her children are so affectionate.

"Ang saya, mama, papa said we owned this island"

"Oo nga,it's amazing, ma"

"I wanna live here"

Komento ng mga bibo niyang mga anak, they are too overwhelm.

"Sorry to burst your bubbles, babies, may school kayo, remember? And you all know the reason why we are here"

She shook her head when their pretty faces fell.

"Pero sabi ni papa,we can live here and study here at the same time, it's more safer" Aia said looking at her then the three of them looked at their father with that hope in their eyes.

"Isn't it right, papa?" Aia once again being persistent.

She also looked at him,darting him with irritation and annoyance.

How dare him give that hope to their children? And she's annoyed that he had taken such a decision over her head. He was her children's father, yeah, but that didn't mean that she would accept his interference when it comes to their children.

He walked towards them, took Ariadna into his arms and kissed her forehead, he did the same with Kairos and Iyonna.

"Go find Lida, tell her what you want for lunch, while I talk to your mother" he said while putting Aia on her feet.

The kids look at them, reluctant to leave them both.

"Ma" Kai mumbled.

"It'll be alright,love" reassuring the three of them with a peck on their lips.

After the kids left,it was silent for a moment, until Thaddeus broke the silence.

"It's not what you think" he acknowledged her anger "it's a thought that suddenly occurred in my mind, but we can talk about it"

Tuluyan na siyang tumayo,hinablot ang maxi dress na suot kanina upang muling isinuot iyon. Covering her body from his shameless desire that is so visible in his gaze every time he look at her.

"It's not what I think? How do you know what I think?" She glared at him, once she's done putting the dress on.

"Farrah, let's face it, you'll eventually marry me and live with me, you are just being stubborn"

"I will never marry you, Thaddeus, dream on! Put that in your bloody narrow mindless brain!"

Her anger is simmering, this is all his fault, she thought with resentment.

That pathetic a$$hole!

She walked straight on the hallway, careful that the kids might see her in that state. Her anger towards Thaddeus can't easily worn out of her system. She's afraid she might loss it in front of her children, they'll be shock to see her in that state. Then they might think that it would be better if they stay with their father rather than stay with her. Or Thaddeus would see that I'm not fit to be a mother and he would take that chance to take her children away from her.