Black Heart Pack

Clarissa POV

      When I gained consciousness. I was not able to feel my body, my eyes were heavy and closed. There was a annoying beeping sound and I know exactly from where it was coming.

     The last thing I remember was that my foot slipped and I passed out.

    Was it a dream? Am I in my pack's hospital? No, I wouldn't be. They drowned me just because they wanted me dead. No, they won't save me. So where am  I?

     'Stop this dramatic lines of yours, drama queen' my wolf Ellie said in a dramatic way

      'I am not doing some drama shit here. If you are so smart and you know everything than why don't you tell me where are we? I asked my overconfident and over smart wolf

     'Hey I am smart. And you don't remember anything, about you talking to Moon Goddess " she asked me

    'Yes I do remember' I told her confused to where this conversation was going

     'Than you would've remembered that she told you about some guards saving us and taking us to their pack's hospital' she told me like a teacher explaining a 4 year old that 2 + 2 is 4.

     'Yes, now I remember. But in which pack are we. I clearly remember that she didn't told me anything about the pack's name' I asked her recollecting  my conversation with Moon Goddess.

    'I don't know, you'll have to wake up so that we can ask someone' what she is saying is right.

    'I am always right" she said in a cocky tone.

    'Yeah, yeah Ms smarty will you tell me how should I wake up. I am not feeling any of my body parts' I asked in her same cocky tone. She sighed dramatically

     'Always, I am the one who suggests you  the ideas. Sometimes i think i f I would've not being with you than God knows what would've happened' she sighed some more and I grinned.

     'I am giving you our control and I'll give you as much energy as I can. Try to open your eyes and make some movements also'

    This makes me think that i didn't asked her how is she? After what Tyler, our so-called-mate has done to us. As I was going to ask my question she already answered

    'Can we please talk about something else and not about him' she spat him

    'Okay girl relax, can you at least tell me  how we are recovering and where our new scars and bruises are'  my voice became a whisper as it came to the last part.

     Honestly saying, I am very angry at them to do this kind of behavior with me. I mean scars they know if a werewolve is touched or stabbed by a silver coated thing than it leaves scars upon that area and scars never fade, they are there with you lifetime.

     This was the reason they used to beat me with silver whips and knives so that it'll leave a scar on me for a lifetime.

    They used to tell me, seeing my scars anyone would reject me and my mate will definitely reject me and that would be the worst punishment ever for a werewolve to get rejected by your mate. Sadly , my mate rejected me just as predicted.

    'The new scar is below the heart where Alexandria stabbed us with that bloody silver coated knife' she growled

    'What? The knife was coated with silver. Alexa hates me so much that she stabbed me with a silver knife just for Tyler ,just because I was trying to tell her about her mate's true killer, just because I used to be her friend once'  there was no pieces left of my heart to break anymore.