chapter 3

"wait they are still there?"

"yes they were left to rot."

"how are they still there I thought they were scraped?"

"but there not scraped. and it looks like the place was abandoned during a party."

"ok tanner were going back tonight. meet me at the pizzeria tonight."

"ok ill see you tonight."

later that night I met rick a the pizzeria and he was staring at the sign again. it seemed like he was in memory lane and I walked up beside him and he jumped.

"oh jesus christ its just you. you ready?"

"yep."

"ok keep in contact with me."

I unlocked the door and entered. and I entered the dining area and I turned and stared at Freddy and his friends and my mind boggled for a while how Freddy moved from his spot. then I realized I forgot about some one the animatronic that had a sage of his own... foxy so I put aside the question about Freddy and I headed to pirates cove and as I entered I looked at the stage. the stage was covered in a big curtain with stars all over it. I grabed the curtain wondering if he was still in there and I took a peak and there he was sitting on the stage rotting in decay. I closed the curtain and said to my self, "why are they still here?" but that wasn't really on my mind. then I made my way down the hall and headed to the office. the door was unlocked and I entered. the room was filled with posters and even some boxes. I opened one of the boxes and a smell of mildew hit me. and it had some tapes in them. I searched for a tape recorder and lucky me there was one on the desk. I inserted a tape and it actualy played the recording

"hello. this is a training tape for your new job at Freddy fazbears pizza. um I just have some procedures about the wearable animatronic suits. um the suits have a spring lock mecanizm so you don't have any problems with the spring locks. when getting the suit ready take animatronic endoskeleton out and twist a knob and the spring locks will let you enter the suit. its easy as pie. and just a warning stay away from the animatronics even Freddy. so enjoy your new job you are the face of Freddy fazbears  pizza."

the end of the tape got me "why weren't the staff allowed near the animatronics" then I played a different tape.

" hello, hello. um I'm going to talk to you about the animatronics. the reason we advise you not to go near the animatronics is due to them being a little quirky. um... they do fine around children but when a adult is around they just.... stare. um and there was a couple of "problems" in the past but i'm not going to bore you with that. have a good shift, your the face of Freddy fazbears pizza."

then I began to wonder "why were the animatronics acting like that? they were malfunctioning and that's why they were acting weird."

"tanner whats going on?"

I just found some tapes and one of them said the animatronics were acting weird."

"ok keep looking around."

I left the office and then my heart sank. Freddy was gone! I looked around the room I froze. I could smell the rotting smell. I turned slowly around and he was standing right there. he gave chase and I made a sharp turn and hid in a room behind a shelf. and I saw Freddy peek his head in the room and looked around for a bit and left all I could hear was his laughing. and I said to myself "definitely not a malfunction. how are they still functional." I left the room and I tried to contact rick. "rick can you hear me?rick come in. damn nothing but static." I went down the hall and Freddy was not in sight. so I headed out to the dining area and walked over to the prize counter. there was a couple of plush toys sitting on the counter. and I found a key I didn't know were it belonged to because most of the doors were unlocked and for some reason it lead me back to the office.