chapter 4

I went back to the office with caution, knowing Freddy was some were in the hallways. I searched for what this key was for. I was opening drawers and one wouldn't open and I paused and looked at it. it had a key hole. I inserted the key and the drawer opened. it had some papers concerning the incadents and one of the papers gave a location of a room called the safe room. and I saw a envelope in the back of the drawer. the envelope was orange and it had red ink written on it saying "for staff and managers only". I opened it and there was a tape and news paper clippings concerning a couple of other locations like FredBear's and Baby's pizza place. according to the clippings these places were closed. i placed the tape in the tape recorder.

"hello, hello. um this is a recording concerning the safe room. the safe room is not available for the staff at this time. the reason of this is due to a.... incident. a unknown man used a old spring lock suit and... my god. the room will be sealed off by a false wall and we advise you to not tell any one about this room not even the police understand? just to inform you we will be closing down in a month due to the incidents. and we will be contacting the old owner of a old location called Fredbears family diner to get some answers about... them. so keep up the good work your the face of Freddy Fazbears pizza."

I wondered what was in the safe room that was so secret. I turned to the left door thinking what happened here. and I looked at the window and I jumped. Bonnie was standing there  with his decaying eyes. and I turned to the right door telling myself "this isn't happening." and when I entered the hall way the door shut and locked behind me and I looked a both ends of the hall and one of the other animatronics was walking down the hall way and the emergency lights were going of one by one. I ran down the hall way and I tried to open the door but it was locked.  I looked behind me and the darkness got closer. I knew I would never survive in the dark so I kicked down the door and sprained my foot in the process. I was limping to the exit and I looked at the stage and none of them were there and I wasn't sticking around to find out were they were. I could hear that horrid laughing getting closer. so I ignored the pain and ran to the door and the laughing got closer and closer. I made it to the door and locked it behind me. sitting outside of the pizzeria... safe. I felt something grab me and I gave a powerful punch and I saw it was rick.

"god damit that hurt!"

"sorry you scared me."

"why didn't you respond tanner?"

"my head phone lost conection"

"rick there is some thing going on in there."

"what is it?"

"its the animatronics. there functional."

"how? the animatronics were shut down"

"I don't know how but I wasn't sticking around to find out."

"ok meet at the office tomorrow. I have something to show you."