chapter 6

later that night i made it to the eerie Pizzaria. and and rick was early as usual. so i walked up behind him and he was expecting me this time because i tried to make him jump but he tuned around and faced me and said "nice try pal." I eased up from my  stance and got ready to enter the old place of memories. I entered the pizzaria and be can to turn slowly to the stage and there they were like they never moved.

"Holy shit you were right they are creepy." 

"I just wonder why they are still here instead moved to the scrap yard."

"I don't know Rick but that's why we're here to figure it out." 

"Ok let's find that false wall."

Me and Rick went down a long corridor and we had hammers that we were taping on the walls and for about a hour and a half no luck. Then I forgot about them!

"Hey Rick what time is it?"

"Um about 12:45 why."

"Oh shit we gotta hide."

"Why?"

"There coming."

Me and rick charged down the hall into a small room and shut the door rick hid in the locker and i ducked under a office desk and i pulled it to a wall where they could not spot me. then i could hear the door nob rattle then a tall cillowete of the animatronic bear. He walked across the other side of the room and just stood there for a while I began to wonder if he shut down or something then the most heart dropping moment happened. the desk flew to the other side of the room and Freddy stared at me for a while then he gave out a blood curdling cry that I'll never forget then the hunched over and Rick was behind him with a Broken axe and all he said was... "run."
We made our way down the hall and at the end of the hall was a single door. I hesitated then I said "let's go." I knew the robots weren't to far behind and it was another office filled with boxes but before we could take a look they were banging at the door nowhere to run nowere to hide and in my head all I could think about... Is this the end. Am I gonna die