Rivals

Gold and silver were battling when suddenly Gold won

"Hahahahah that's what you get Silver," he started to dance and Silver looked at him with an annoyed look.
"Fuck. You."
Gold stopped dancing and sneered at Silver.
"You're just jealous you can't beat the best in the world!!"
Silver scrunched up his nose and scoffed.
"I let you win!! You little bastard!!"
Gold ran to Silver's side and draped an arm around him.
"Awwwww Siwlver let me win cuz he too nice," he teased.
Silver shot him a dirty look before getting away from Gold. Gold laughed and tackled Silver to the ground. He straddled him and pinned his arms over his head.
"G-get off me!!"
Gold smiled wickedly and leaned towards Silver's face. Their faces inches from touching. Silver blushed and looked away.
"Awwww Silver is blushing~"
"Shut the fuck up and get off me," Silver yelled.
Gold shook his head and smirked.
"Who's the tough one now?"
Silver started to squirm and suddenly Gold groaned. Silver felt a bump between his legs. They blushed and stared at each other.
"I-it's not my fault you started to move," Gold growled.
Silver looked away and saw the flash of a camera. He suddenly saw Red with his phone held high taking pictures of Gold and him. His eyes widened and he pushed Gold off. Gold saw Red and blushed.
"You fucker give me that fucking phone," Silver hissed.
Red shook his head and ran away to show everyone. Silver ran after him and Gold stayed sitting on the ground.