Love is in the air

Silver pov:

I'm still blushing from earlier. Fucking Gold. Ugg. As I opened the door to the apartment, Gold shoved his hands in my pants. I gasped when he started to fondle with my balls. He pressed his body on me and I shivered. I felt so good. I knew it was wrong but it felt kind of right. Before I knew it, I was rubbing my ass on his dick, making him get a huge boner. He groaned and pumped me faster.
"F-faster," I said breathlessly.
He started to pumped faster when I suddenly remembered that we were in front of the apartment door.
"S-stop," I moaned softly.
He slowed down and whispered in my ear.
"Why? Are you afraid someone might see us?~"
I nodded and he chuckled darkly. He let go of me and went inside the apartment. I knew my face was as red as a tomato and I knew that I had a boner. I rushed to the restroom and took a shower.

A few minutes....

Silver pov:

I don't really know how to do this. Was I supposed to pump myself? I bit my lip and pumped myself. I moaned loudly. I looked at the door and turned on the shower. The warm water went down my back as I started to jerk off.
"F-faster G-Gold.....~" I moaned softly.
There was suddenly a knock on the door. I almost jumped out of my skin.
"You okay in there," Gold asked worriedly.
"Y-yeah," I lied.
"Okay."
When I heard his footsteps far away, I went back to business. Soon I came. Then I finally washed to wash off my cum. When I got out, Gold was just wearing his boxers.
"Hey put some clothes on!!"
He ignored and gave me a peck in the lips. I was going to slap him but he went running to take a shower.
"Cute idiot," I muttered.
When he finished, he came to the living room to watch TV.
"What do you want to eat?"
He shrugged and continued to watch TV. I growled and stood in front of the TV.
"Can you move?"
I shook my head.
"Whatever, at least I can see your body~"
My cheeks burned and I walked away. I heard him laugh.

Gold pov:

Wow. He's so cute when he blushes. X3. As I flip through the channels, I looked over to Silver. He was talking into the phone, Ordering food. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his waist. I pulled him towards me and his back bumped into my chest. I noticed the tips of his ears get red and I laughed. I started to lick his neck and he squirmed.
"I'll get a large pi-ZZA," he yelped when I bit his neck.
"Quit it," he hissed.
I ignored him and continued to torture his neck. When he finished ordering, he was panting a little. He turned and smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't hesitate to shove my tongue into his mouth. He moaned and wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me closer, deepening the kiss. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist. I pushed him against the wall and yanked his shirt off. I licked and occasionally bit his nipples. He moaned and panted.
"G-gold s-stop," he said breathlessly.
I bit his nipple in response. I figured that if he didn't want me, he would have pushed me off of him days ago. When I was about to fondle his balls again, there was a knock at the door. I groaned and he unwrapped his legs from my waist and stood up. I opened the door and saw the pizza delivery guy.
"Thanks," I said, handing him the money.
I brought the pizza to the table and waited for Silver to sit down with me. When he did, we ate quietly. I noticed he was still blushing and I laughed.
"What's s-so funny?!"
"Nothing," he said giggling.
"If you don't tell me, I'll kick your cute ass,"
My eyes widened when he said my ass was cute. He covered his mouth and blushed even more. I smirked and continued to eat. Soon we went to sleep.

Silver pov:

I woke up and my eyes felt like sandpaper. Fuck. I went to the kitchen and Gold was on the couch watching TV.
"Mornin' babe," he said smugly.
"Fuck off," I said grouchily.
I walked over to the coffee machine and got the stuff. Once it was made I sat down next to Gold and took sips.
"Can I have some?"
I stared at him. I didn't like sharing my stuff, but then again we had kissed before so how is this different. I nodded and handed it to him he took a sip and made a face that was priceless. I laughed and he glared.
"You drink black coffee?!"
"Yeah," I said taking a sip.
He got up and got some sugar packets. I moved my cup away from him, afraid that he would drop the sugar in it. But he just sat down, opened the packets, and ate the sugar. I made a barfing sound and he scoffed.
"Wuz, wong wit sugar," he slurred.
My phone eyes widened. Oh FUCKEN shit. There is going to be a huge shitload of shit. I sighed and my forehead scrunched up in frustration. I'll have to be dealing with a hyper Gold. Which is like a lot of candy to drown in, in hell.