I like playing rough

Gold pov:

He looked scared. It looked like he pissed his pants. It looked so funny. I licked his ear and spoke slowly.
"I like playing rough, did you know that? I can play very, very rough~"
Before he could say anything, I let go of his collar  and he fell. He was breathing heavily and his face was bright red. I smirked and called Cyndaquil. It hugged me and I left to the apartment.

Silver pov:

I felt my face on fire. My heart was pounding. I just couldn't believe I just made Gold......well.....rough. I managed to stand up and put Tododile back in the pokeball. I walked back to the apartment and saw Gold playing with his Cyndaquil. Gold saw me and put Cyndaquil back into the pokeball and smirked at me.
"Why, hello Silver," he purred.
He stood up and hugged me tightly. I was frozen when he started to grind his hips with mine. I bit my lip to hold back moans. I suddenly got hard. Gold noticed and smirked.
"Is that a banana in your pants, or are you just happy to see me?"
"I-I'm j-just happy t-to see you," I said nervously.
"Dang, I was kind of hungry," he mused.
I felt my whole body tremble under his touch. He pushed me towards the wall, his hips never leaving mine. It got to the point were I was moaning and panting.
"G-Gold~"
He chuckled darkly and let go of me. I slipped to the floor panting. He knelt down toward my ear.
"Like I said, I like playing rough," he said hastily.
With that he left to his room. I was breathing heavily and I went to my room with shaky legs. I decided to take a nice warm shower. Once I felt the warm water going down my back, I sighed in relief. I closed my eyes and started to touch myself. I moaned and suddenly Gold was on the other side of the shower door.
"You know, I could help your banana down there~"
My lip quivered. He stepped into the shower with his clothes. I pressed myself on the wall and covered my lower region.
"No need to be embarrassed," he said pulling my hands away. He replaced them with his hands. I gasped when he wrapped his fingers around my member and started to pump slowly.
"G-Gold w-we n-need to t-talk," I said shakily.
His golden eyes stared into mine.
"About what," he asked pumping faster.
"Aaaah mmmmph"
"About what," he growled.
"A-about u-us~"
"Oh so all of a sudden there's an 'us'"
I bit my lip and nodded. I was close to climaxing when he let go. I whimpered as he turned around to leave. Oh no. He was not going to leave me like this. I grabbed his head and pushed it to my lower region.
"Well, looks like you don't need to speak with me anymore."
I ignored him and shoved my member into his mouth. He teasingly rubbed his tongue in my tip.
"D-don't f-fucking t-tease," I moaned out.
He suddenly started to suck me. I screamed when I climaxed into his mouth without warning. He swallowed it and smirked.
"Let's talk tomorrow, shall we," he purred.
I nodded and he left.
I washed off the stuff on me and got dressed. Once I got out I went to the living room and to my surprise, Gold wasn't there. How strange?
I went to my room and Gold was sprawled out on my bed.
"Fuck off," I screeched.
He ignored me and rolled over.

Gold pov:

I rolled over and left some space for Silver. He didn't make any comments, instead he lay down on the space I left for him. I smiled in triumph and turned to face him. He blushed. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him with me. Our members were touching each other. He shifted uncomfortably, just the way I like it. I caressed his cheek and pulled his mouth towards mine. I gently put my tongue in his mouth. His tongue brushed mine and he moaned softly. I pulled away, a string of saliva connecting us.
"Goodnight," I said quickly and turned away from him.
I knew that was going to piss him off, which was exactly what I wanted. I just loved annoying the shit outta Silver. It was a huge turn on. 
"Hey," he yelled disturbing my sexy thoughts.
"What," I groaned.
He suddenly straddled me and pinned my arms above my head.
"You're not the only one who can play rough," he growled.
He yanked my shorts and boxers off and left my member exposed.
"Hey!"
Before I could push him off, he had taken me into his mouth. My breath hitched and I pulled Silver's red hair.
I couldn't help but start thrusting into his mouth. I felt him gag but he continued.
"F-faster Silver, thought you were good at this," I taunted.
He glared at me and sucked me faster.
Then I climaxed into his mouth.
"Good Silver," I said patting his head.
"I'm not your dog," he said.
"Oh really~"
He bit his lip and handed me my boxers and shorts.
"That's what I thought," I mused.
"Shut the fuck up," he growled.
"What if I don't?"
He glared at me before saying goodnight and falling asleep.