The party

Gold pov:

"Im getting ready for the party."
"What party?!"
"Red's party."
"Why are you going?!! Did you see the pic he took of us?!"
I nodded.
"It was adorable if you ask me~"
Silver glared at me and went to his room.
I opened the door to leave when Silver appeared behind me wearing a plain navy blue shirt and white jeans.
I smiled and dragged him with me.
When we got there everyone was drunk and dancing sexually around each other.
I saw Crystal push through the crowd and come towards Silver and me.
"Finally you guys are here~," she slurred. She went back to dancing and I looked at Silver hopefully.
"I'm not going to dance," he hissed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a few beers. Before I knew it, I was dancing all over the place and completely drunk. Suddenly Crystal pushed me into a large table. Ladies started chanting my name.
"Gold. Gold. Gold. Gold..."
I smiled and looked at Crystal with a confused look.
"Dance Gold!! Be our Stripper!!!!"
I smirked and looked at Silver, who was across the room staring at me.
I started to dance slowly, moving my hips to the song. Papartzzi by Lady GaGa.
Before I knew it, I was a little sweaty and turned on. I bit my lip and stopped.
"Awwwww don't stoooop Gooold," the ladies wined.
I smirked.
"Sorry ladies but that's the only stripping you'll be getting from me~"
I got off the table and continued to dance. Suddenly I felt someone grab my wrist tightly. I was led away from everyone else and outside. I was thrown onto a tree. Then I was pinned roughly. What I saw made my eyes widen. Green was the one pinning me to the tree.

Silver pov:

After seeing Gold dancing like that, I had to go outside for fresh air. After a while, I saw Green dragging someone behind him. I saw him pin the person on a tree. I suddenly saw Gold's face. I gasped and saw Gold trying to get away but Green held him hostage. I saw Green kiss Gold and my blood boiled with anger.

Gold pov:

"H-hey Green what's up," I said trying to not sound scared.
"Heeey Gold," he slurred.
"C-can you let go?"
He shook his head and leaned towards my face.
"Your dancing turned me on, you know...," he said huskily.
My eyes widened as he kissed me roughly. I tried to push him off but he pressed his body against me. I suddenly felt something hard poking my leg. I blushed and he pulled away.
"What's wrong Goldy?~"
"L-let me go...." I pleaded.
He laughed menacingly.
He opened his mouth, but he was pulled off me.
I fell to the ground and saw Silver before my vision blurred with my tears.

Silver pov:

I pulled Green off of Gold and dragged him far away from him. I grabbed his collar and pulled him close to me.
"Don't you ever fucking do that again," I growled.
Green just laughed and tapped my nose.
"Is Silver, the strong and emotionless, INLOVE with Gold?"
I growled and punched him on the jaw. He groaned and punched back. He pounced on me but I kicked him off. I hovered over him and punched his face repeatedly.
It didn't take long for the people at the party come outside and drag me off of Green.
He was knocked out, I could tell. I looked up and saw that the person that got me off Green was Red.
"What the hell, Silver?! Why were you two fighting?!"
I suddenly remembered about Gold. I shoved Red away from me, and went over to Gold. Gold was crying and burying his face into his hands. He looked up and hugged me tightly. I hugged back and let him cry into my shoulder.
I felt someone touch my shoulder and everyone was behind me.
"What happened?" Crystal asked softly.
Before I could answer, Gold spoke up.
"H-he tried to R-rape me, b-but Silver stopped him."
I heard some people gasp, and I saw Red's jaw clench. I picked Gold up bridal style and took him home. He was still crying when I set him down on the bed. He hugged me tightly and whispered, "Don't leave....."
I nodded and let him cry himself to sleep. When he went to sleep, I tried to lay him down but he held me tightly and I ended up lying next to him. I blushed lightly but wrapped my arms around his waist.