Why me?!

I got some of the ideas from MariaLovesUKISS

Silver paced around his room and looked at Red's website. He kept staring at the picture Red took of Gold and him. He sighed and flopped onto his bed. He suddenly remembered of Gold getting a boner. He blushed and put his phone on his nightstand and fell asleep.

Gold went up the flight of stairs to Silver's apartment. When he got to Silver's floor, he fell. He groaned and blamed the floor as he stood up and leaned on the wall while he knocked on the door. It didn't take long for the door to open and see Silver in a bad mood.
"What the fuck do you want?!"
Gold smiled at him goofily.
"I just wanted to see how you were," he slurred.
Silver gave him a disgusted look.
"Are you drunk?"
Gold shook his head and said "Why would you say that?"
Silver didn't respond and dragged Gold into his apartment. He shoved Gold onto his couch.
"You'll stay here for the night."
With that he went to his room and fell asleep again.
Gold couldn't go to sleep. Eventually he strode to Silver's room and barged in. He kicked off his shoes and crawled into bed with Silver. He was surprised when he saw Silver in his boxers. He chuckled and put his arms around his waist and fell asleep.

The next morning.....

Silver POV:

I woke up and saw Gold's face right in front of me. My eyes widened and I pushed him away from me. He rolled down the bed and fell to the floor. He stood up and looking for danger.
"What's wrong!! Who's attacking?"
After he finished screaming he looked at me and stared. I blushed when I realized that he slept with me while I was in my boxers. I shoved him out of my door and pulled some clothes on.

Gold pov:

Wow what a grump. I walked to the kitchen and searched for some Lucky charms. My jaw dropped when I only saw whole grain cereal. I looked around and grabbed the box and shoved it into the trash can. I smiled smugly and waited for Silver to come out of his room.

Silver pov:

When I left my room, I saw Gold smiling like an idiot. I glared at him and searched for my cereal. I swore I had some yesterday. I sighed and started making a list of things to buy.
"Get something that has sugar," Gold insisted.
I glared at him and left to the store. When I came back from shopping, Gold was dancing all over the place.
"What the fuck Gold!!!"
He glanced at me and continued to dance. I rolled my eyes and put the groceries down. As soon as I put them down, Gold grabbed me and made me dance.
"Hey stop it!!"
He ignored me and we twirled around till he got tired. I glared at him and pushed him away before leaving the room.

Gold pov:

I smiled and sat outside of Silver's room. I decided to tease him, just for fun~.
"Butterfree up your schedule, CUZ ima beedrillin you ALL night~"
He suddenly opened the door and kicked me.
I laughed and kicked him back. He ended up kicking my ass and I ran to the living room laughing my ass off.

Silver pov:

I can't believe I'm still blushing. Those words kept repeating through my mind and I blushed harder. I shouldn't be feeling this way. Especially with Gold. He's an annoying little brat, that is SOO adorable I just want to- WHAT AM I THINKING!!!  GET YOUR HEAD STRAIGHT SILVER!!!
I counted to ten and inhaled and exhaled slowly.
After a while I decided to go watch TV.
As soon I got to the living room, I regretted it. Gold was sprawled out on the couch and he glanced at me smugly. I pretended to be mad and stride towards him.
"Move your feet," I growled.
He laughed and shook his head.
"If you want to sit, you have to move me."
I inhaled sharply before pouncing on him and started to push him off. I hovered over him and he suddenly he grabbed my hips and turned me over. I was now on the bottom and he was hovering over me. My face immediately flushed.
"G-get o-off!!"
"Make me," he taunted.
He suddenly leaned to my face and kissed me roughly. His teeth scraped my lips making them bleed a little. I winced as he shoved his tongue into my mouth. His tongue brushed mine and I moaned. My face burned as he pulled away. He smirked at me and I looked away.
He put his mouth on my neck and started to lick hungrily. My eyes widened and I pressed my hands onto his chest. When he found my sweet spot, I moaned and but my lip.
"S-stop~"
He chuckled darkly and whispered into my ear "what if I don't~"
I shivered and groaned as he fumbled with my zipper. I gasped when he shoved his hands into my boxers and started to fumble with my balls.
Suddenly there was a knock at the door. He groaned.
"We'll finish this later," he said huskily.
I blushed and zipped up my zipper. I ran to my room as Gold answered the door.