Are you asking me out?

Silver pov:

Gold has stopped. I don't know why. It's worrying me. I mean he's always around me, but now when he's just around me, he's not bothering me anymore. Like today, I went to his room and slipped into bed with him, and he didn't try anything. It kind of angered me. I went to the living room and sat on the couch. I decided to read my book. Right when I was about to read it, Gold came into the living room.
He sat on the other side of the couch and stared at me. It irritated me so much that I kicked him. He ended up grabbing my legs and pulling me towards him. I kicked some more, but he was straddling me now.
"I bet you're wondering, 'what is wrong with Gold?'."
I nodded.
"Well, it's because I have wanted to ask you something," he said nervously.
"Do....do you want to go out?"
I was surprised. I never thought he would ask me.
"Yes or no," he asked.
"I....uh.....yes."
"What?"
"I said yes you moron!!"
He laughed and kissed me. He pulled away and he started to dance around. I rolled my eyes at him. He just danced around everywhere. He suddenly jumped on me and squished my face.
"I wove you," he said cutely.
I kissed him and slid my tongue into his mouth. I pulled away and bumped our foreheads against each other.
"I love you too, dumbass."
That night we slept together, and he didn't touch me much.

Gold pov:

The next morning I made Silver make breakfast. He started to make breakfast and I slapped his butt. He yelped and slapped my hand away. I wrapped my arms around his waist and rubbed his member. He gasped.
"S-stop," he hissed.
"Nope."
He growled and I slipped my hand under his shirt. I started to rub his nipples and I slipped my other hand in his pants. He inhaled sharply and I saw his face bright red.
"What's wrong babe," I purred.
"N-not here," he whimpered.
"Oh so you want me to do this, but not here?"
"No I mean aaaaaaaa mmmmmmm!" I rubbed his member and he moaned. He then erected and I smirked.
"Well, someone needs me," I said seductively.
"Ah," he moaned in response.
Then I abruptly let go of him. He panted and sweat glistened on his forehead. I smirked and left the kitchen before he could punch me. I sat on the couch and when he called for breakfast, I slowly walked into the kitchen. He had a stern expression as he handed me my plate. I sat across from him and waited till he ate. Once he started to eat, I slid my foot up his legs. I stopped when I reached his member and he almost choked on his food. I massaged his member with my foot and he erected again.
"G-gold s-stop," he said breathlessly.
I smiled in victory and stopped. Then he suddenly stood up and slammed his hands on the table.
"Look being a couple isn't about teasing each other! It's about showing love, you nitwit!!"
I stared at him and grabbed his hand.
"Sorry."
"It's...okay."
I smiled and went to my bedroom and sat on my bed thinking.
So he wants me to show love. Hmmmm. There's only one way to do that. And that's by having sex.