Chapter 27....

Semi-Edited

A special thanks to @MillaISN for the sweetest message! You are so incredible sweet and you made my entire week! <3 

Loving this cover sent to me! I completely forgot your username so PLEASE comment or message me it! 

Song on the side is Window Seat by Thomston x Wafia. Thank you @patriciaaaa_xo for recommending this song. It definitely fits Carter and Gage/Ethan <3 

Happy Reading!!! :)

The moment I jumped on that guys back everything seemed to happen so fast. I wrapped my arms around the guys neck tightly as well as my legs. I hugged the guy like a koala bear trying to distract I'm from getting at Dylan. The guy was taken by surprise by my weight thrown on top of him, he wobbled for a second getting his footing before he jerked his head over his shoulder to look at me.

Up close I noticed he appeared to be around our age or so, maybe a little older. He didn't look familiar to me but that didn't mean anything. The only thing I couldn't figure out was why were they attacking Gage and Dylan. The guy Gage was talking to a few minutes go seemed like he knew him pretty well.

"Get off me!" The guy yelled that I was on top of.

"No!" I found myself yelling back. Inwardly I was shouting at myself for even doing this. I never got into fights or was anything near violent. I mean unless you count the occasionally hit to my brother or Ethan.

This was insane and somehow I was apart of it now. With me being on top of this random guy I was in the middle of the fight so I couldn't just stop and go back inside. A small part of me did though want to do this. I wanted to show that I was not some weak little girl. Plus I could not let these two boys handle this alone.

"Bitch get off!" The guy continued to yell as he swung his body around trying to get my grip to loosen. I just hung on for dear life. I may not have been helping much but at least I was keeping this guy occupied. It gave both boys some time to get rid of the guys they were dealing with.

While I was holding onto the guy as he moved around trying to dislodge me, my boys were busy fighting the other 5 men. From the sounds of it there were only a few guys left. The others either ran away or were knocked out on the ground. I personally was going for the second one. This is Gage we were talking about he didn't let people get away.

I was focused on the sounds around me and trying to keep my grip on the guy I didn't notice the guy beneath me was walking backwards. The guy slammed me into the wall roughly so my back roughly hit the brick of the building. Taken by surprise I let out a loud yell, right into the guys ear. It was unintentional but it helped because the guy flinch and moved.

My yelled caused all the other boys to turn in our direction. I lifted my head and made instant connection with Gage. He was standing a few feet from me holding a guy in a tight head lock. I watched as his eyes widened when he remembered I was still here and than darken when he noticed the guy I was currently wrapped around. Our gazes were broken when the stupid idiot once again slammed my body back against the wall.

This time pain radiated through me because it was a lot harder than before. I squeezed my eyelids and let out a small yelp. That one hurt, it wasn't entirely the bricks fault it was the heavy ass dude who I clung to. I knew I could have instantly let go but who is to say that the guy would leave me alone or Gage and Dylan. Plus this way I was slightly protected where I couldn't get too much damage done to me.

The pause in fighting because of my yell didn't last long. Seconds later the guys were back to punching one another. Why has no one come to help us? I silently wondered. I mean it was not quiet and we were right out front the doors. When my body made contact again with the wall I was jerked out of my thoughts. Getting pissed at him doing that again I leaned my head down to his ear.