Chapter 47...

Semi-edited!

HUGE, HUGE, HUGE thank you to MillaISN for helping me get over my writing hump! You helped with this chapter so much, so thank you!!!!!! <3 <3

This cover was made for me and I love it!! Isn't it so beautiful!?!?! <3

Song above is...Kiss Me Slowly by Parachute. Fits so perfectly!!

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!!!

Happy Reading!! :)

"Why did I agree with this?"

"Because you are an idiot."

"Thanks for reminding me Luke." Gage muttered.

"Stop whining. I am almost done." I scolded. I grabbed his wrist so he would stop moving hand. He was messing up my paint job.

"Dude you really shouldn't have agreed to this. I know my sister, she will make sure you regret accepting to do whatever she wants." Luke commented once more. He was leaning against my desk with his arms crossed over his chest, watching us. He couldn't help but make comments every now and then.

"I'm realizing that."

I grinned as I finished up what I was doing. Because Gage said he would do whatever I wanted to get back on my good side, I was doing one of his many punishments. Painting his nails. He said he doesn't like it but I bet he secretly does. I was even trying my best to paint his nails perfectly.

I was nice enough to let him pick out a color, which of course ended up being black. I didn't want them to plain so I grabbed a sparkly red I had and got to work. Just to do one hand has taken me about 15 minutes and only because Gage kept moving and complaining. It would have taken me 5 minutes but no he had to be difficult.

"Carter I don't want to do this." He once again complained.

"Too late. I only have one nail left to do." I rolled my eyes at him.

"You are taking too long!"

"I wouldn't have taken so long if you would stop moving!"

He grumbled under his breath as I finished the last design I decided to throw in at the last minute. Luke decided to talk to Gage as I finished up. I was so focused on what I was doing I didn't even hear a word they said.

"Done!" I exclaimed and dropped the toothpick I had. "Now you can look." I leaned back with a proud grin on my face. I decided that instead of just doing a plain black nail I mixed it up.

All of Gage's nails were done in black expect two that I left plain. On top of the black I put a thin layer of sparkly red to make them pop a bit more. Then to make it more Gage like, I added skulls on his ring fingers-the plain black ones. The skulls are what took the longest but they looked pretty good, considering I hand drew them on him.

 The skulls are what took the longest but they looked pretty good, considering I hand drew them on him