Chapter 11

Y/n pushes Shay out of the cameras view after her best friend makes a rude comment about the number of dogs that she has. "I have a healthy amount of dogs." She informs Shay as the actress sits back up on the bed.

The two women are currently doing a livestream for their fan bases. It was Y/n's idea, of course, but Shay agreed to it since they had nothing better to do.

"Having seven dogs is not h-"

"Eight! I have eight cute, adorable dogs." Y/n cuts Shay off while giving her a sarcastic smile.

"Whatever, same thing." Shay dismisses Y/n by waving her hand at the singer. "Anywa-"

"Uh no, we aren't done discussing this." Y/n says while pointing her finger at Shay.

Shay rolls her eyes at the camera. "I don't understand why you like her, she's annoying." She says which Y/n sarcastically laughs to.

"That's funny, my last girlfriend said the same thing!" Y/n replies wittily with a fake smile on her lips.

"A fan asks 'which one was it?'" Shay repeats the question that she sees on Y/ns laptop.

"Every single one of my ex-girlfriends has said that about me-actually almost everyone in the world has said that about me." Y/n jokes which Shay takes as a way of Y/n expressing her feelings.

"Awe sweetie, not that many people find you annoying." Shay tries to comfort the singer by giving her a hug.

Y/n accepts the hug and awkwardly pats Shay on the back while looking at the camera in an odd way. "You're scaring me." Y/n says.

"I'm just being friendly!" Shay defends herself while ripping her body off of Y/ns.

Y/n laughs in reply and kisses Shays cheek, which makes all of their fans crazy. "Anyways, what was the point of this?" She asks the actress.

Shay shrugs. "We were bored and had nothing to do." She says simply.

"Oh yeah, well we've been on for almost two hours." Y/n says to Shay hinting that she should end the livestream.

Shay nods her head. "Yeah, I guess th-" A knock on the door stops Shay from talking. "Road trip!" She yells instead of finishing her sentence.

The two girls, along with the laptop, make their way downstairs and to the front door of Y/ns house. Shay makes sure that the fans can see the person who is at the door.

"It's probably the pizza man." Shay informs everyone since she had ordered pizza a few minutes ago.

Y/n nods her head and opens the door only to be greeted by the complete opposite of the pizza man.

"She's dead." Shay says while handing Y/n the laptop.

"Sweets, be nice." Y/n says while holding Shay back before she could attack the woman standing at her door. "What do you want?" She coldly asks.

Ally nervously fiddles with her fingers while shrinking down under Shays death glare. "I-I came to apologize."

so I've been keeping a secret from you guys for like a month or two. As you remember, I asked you guys of you would prefer me updating quicker and all of you said yes.

Well, the magical fairy came by again and broke my knee for the second time so I'm getting surgery again! I'll be on bed rest for a week which means all that I'm going to do is write. So, expect chapters every 2-4 days from Nov. 11 to around Nov. 30. :)))

-sydney

(sorry for any mistakes I'm going to proof read it later)