Chapter 4

There he is again shoving papers in my locker. The bell was about to ring to go home. I looked at him for awhile and saw blonde hair with blue eyes and a very fit body. He looks like my dream guy, the one I've alway dreamt of. He's the kind of guy that I'm pretty sure every girl would want. I looked at the papers they said: I'm not a kid napper, or a stalker I'm just a regular guy hoping to go on a date with a beautiful girl. By the way my name is Ryker. I was getting excited for this date.

I went home and told my dad about the date. I relised I hadn't told Ryker if I was going or not. I looked him up in the phone book, only there were so many Rykers I couldn't tell which one was which. So I ended up calling every one of them, and finally the right one answered the phone. "Is this Ryker, my name is September and I was just wondering if this was the right one." "Umm ya it's him," he said half scared out of his pants, "I was just sayin yes I'll go on that date with you tomorrow."

I was getting ready for bed when my dad came up "Going on a date, huh?" he asked "Ya but its ok I can go by myself and he's a really nice boy," I said. "Ok but please just remember who you are, ok?" "ok dad love you." I went to bed that night and all I could think about was the date tomorrow with the mystery guy named Ryker.