Chapter 10

I got to bed and didn't actually fall asleep till midnight or one. I was worried I would have another coma and I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss. I woke up and faked like I was sick because I was so tired I didn't want to go to school. "Dad I don't feel good I was up puking all night," I lied "Oh I didn't hear you well I am a heavy sleeper well feel better got to go to work, love you," "Love you too dad."

I kept thinking of how I was gonna spend all of this extra time, until I heard a rock hit my window. I looked down and there was Ryker. "What are you doing down there?" I asked "Just waiting for you to say I can come up!" he said "Fine fine Ryker Evans will you please come up to my room?" "September Hughes I'd love to."

He came in the front door and came to my room. He kissed me on the forehead and we fell asleep like we always do. We woke up to a mad screaming dad. "September Jean Hughes what in the world are you doing?" "Nothing trust me its not what it looks like he just came to help me get better, I promise!" "Ya save it you will be grounded from seeing him! And for you mister get your butt home, NOW!" "Ok sir let me get my stuff" "Leave it and just go i'll get it to you later, now get!" "No Ryker don't go it wasn't his fault stop yelling at him dad!" "I can yell at whoever I want, now get!" "Fine you make Ryker get I get too, I'm not letting him leave me....EVER!" Just as I said that me and Ryker ran out the door and slammed it in my dad's face. I wish he'd get it that I love Ryker and he loves me, too. I need to be with him.

Oh no I'm letting it happen I'm letting Ryker interfere with my dream and passion of basketball. I still love him but I have to live up to my dream, I have to.