Chapter 8

When I got home my dad was sitting on the couch with Amanda making goo-goo faces and watching a movie. I managed to sneak in. I wish I could've stayed at Ryker's house but that would've made my dad even more mad. I went straight to bed cause I didn't want to see dad or even talk to him.

I went to bed. I saw my mom she was really there, or in my dreams. I talked to her she said everything will be fine and that take Amanda to be your new mom. Then she relised something and started screaming "GO GO GO BACK YOU CAN'T LIVE HERE!"

I woke up in one of those weird hospital beds the kind mom was in when she died. My dad walked in. "You had a coma," he explained, "You were so nervous in a nightmare you apparently forgot to breathe so you had a coma, but you'll be fine in a couple days." " Did my heart monitor ever stop?" I asked because somehow I thought I was dead cause mom was right there, I swear she was. "Ya, you left us for about 5 minutes, but not very long." "NOT VERY LONG!" I screamed " I WAS DEAD EVEN ONLY FOR 5 MINUTES I WAS DEAD AND YOU THINK ITS NOT VERY LONG, WELL IT IS TO ME, look you could've lost me and it makes me mad when your like oh not very long da da dur." Then someone with blonde hair and blue eyes, he smiled at me and said "Hey babe, how you feeling?" "WHAT!?, babe who do you think you are you creep, GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!!!" Maybe I should be nice to strangers but he creeped me out!

"What is wrong with her doc?" asked Ryker, "What do you mean she's perfectly fine!" "No she's not I'm her boyfriend and she called me a creep and doesn't even remember me." "Well I'm sorry you and your girlfriend aren't fine but there are side effects like the one she had was losing some not very important memories." "NOT IMPORTANT ME AND HER ARE TOGETHER MAYBE EVEN GETTING MARRIED ONE DAY AND YOU CANT SEE THAT imagine the closest person to you like your wife and her going in a coma and dying and then forgetting you!" "Look I'm sor..." "You know what forget it just forget it your a freak and a jerk and I hope you understand that one day!" then I heard a door slam there went the creep Ryker.