Another Entrance

WARNING!

RESTRICTED ACCESS: ONLY TO BE VIEWED IN AUTHORIZED SECURE AREAS BY SECURITY CLASS

                                              AA1 PERSONNEL OR HIGHER

NOT TO BE REMOVED

ATTEMPTED REMOVAL OF THIS DOCUMENT WILL RESULT IN EXPLOSIVE DESTRUCTION

- INJURY TO PERSONNEL HAZARD -

COPYING FORBIDDEN

ALL ELECTRONIC DEVICES PROHIBITED

Disposal method DD100-2G pyrotechnic secure disposal only

Interview Reference: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Interviewer(s): XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Interview Location: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Document Reference: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Issue Version: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Issue Date: Jan/21/2007

-----BEGIN REPORT NARRATIVE-----

INTERVIEWER: We know you were looking for wild foods, it was late spring, early summer in XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX, the day was misty, dull, damp and there was the earthy smell of the woods, it was about midday, there were old fungi, the first leaves of nettles and Hawthorne. You saw an interesting area on the forest floor. Correct?

SUBJECT: Unresponsive; After application of force confirms by nodding, no eye contact.

INTERVIEWER: You were observed; as you got nearer it showed as a tangled web of tree roots, undergrowth and a temping opening, like the entrance to a pot hole. Nevertheless your curiosity was aroused as it could almost be the enhance to some war time, clandestine shelter, a place to hide from the enemy or just the curious. Stepping down into the depression in the earth it was littered with bits of soggy paper, some torn, and large moss covered stones. You see it leads to an overhang of tree roots, earth and moss. There is just room to put your head inside what would become a cave entrance. Do you confirm?

SUBJECT: Confirms by half hearted nod, no eye contact.

INTERVIEWER: You were able to enter partially by putting your right leg in first, then your body eased through. You try to take care not to get dirty, although these are not your best clothes and you are wearing your black walking jacket, you are reluctant to get it and you muddy, when suddenly the floor collapses away - then you go tumbling down into the dark earth feeling what seem like a hundred hands helping you further into this trap. Down and over you tumble, banging into the earth sides seeing nothing but feeling everything until the final tumble, after what seemed minutes, deposits you into a dark, wet, sticky but strangely warm place. Correct?

SUBJECT: After prompting, confirms by very brief nod, no eye contact.

INTERVIEWER: So warm in fact that we believe you took off your heavy jacket and then afterwards your jumper, and, with these, probably under your arm so as not to lose them, you try to stand up, but can't as your head bumps on the invisible roof in the total darkness. Then the first compression hits you, knocking you off your feet dislodging your coat and jumper, and, falling head first, you are squashed between the floor and roof. You don't know then until later as the light grows, but we know, you are at the beginning of a journey that will change your very molecules, your life will soon no longer be your own. Agree?

SUBJECT: Barely nods after prompting, no eye contact.

INTERVIEWER: As you grind along your clothes would be slowly, inevitably torn, damaged and eventually removed, your shirt being the last to go your pants the first as your arms and hands are pinned during each rhythmic compression, pounding, stripping, cleaning in preparation for the next phase of a process yet to come. Confirm....CONFIRM?

SUBJECT: Unresponsive, had to apply considerable force to elicit any acknowledgement, eventually nodded head slowly, no eye contact.

INTERVIEWER: After what seemed an endless time, you don't know how long, hours, days, you drop naked, unceremoniously, from the ground, sucked through a tight opening into a chamber, much higher than the tunnel you have just left. You probably sit on the wet spongy floor, mucus covered. Your body feels raw, you are cleansed and ready for conversion and assimilation.   In the dim light, looking up to the roof you see the puckered valve that drew you in but the height, twice that of you, makes it impossible to reach. There are only two ways now, stay there in the sticky pool which was slowly filling, the ooze dripping mainly through the slackened opening above, or move forward into a dim light that showed down a blotchy brown roughly vertically oval passageway that lies ahead. Do you agree?  We've had similar reports, we know what happens there, do - you - agree?

SUBJECT: Unresponsive, looks only at the floor, no eye contact, after application of force emits grunting noise in acknowledgement.

INTERVIEWER: Behind you, the floor curves up to the roof, but it is too smooth, wet and slippery, and there is no purchase to climb it. The passage ahead is not in a straight line, on entering it, wading ankle deep in goo, it turns out to bend slowly to the left and then to the right, but mostly to the right and is on a downward incline which, in some places, is so steep that your feet slip from under you and you end up slipping down, helter skelter on your naked rear until the floor dips and you can again stand up and walk, the walls being so close in areas that there is barely enough width and you use both hands to push off either, slippery, fleshy mucus wall as you descend into the earth; except that it is no longer the earth as you know it.

---- REPORT NARRATIVE IN PROGRESS-----