In the Dream

UDID90001020-0.0.1

...in the dream-like state onto or into the D.R. there appeared an image framed in a fuzzy circle, the image was clear, of an evil looking creature with a banded collar made of some patterned material, but it was its eyes - like crazed marble, dark blue with white cracking that looked out unfocused, that was memorable. 

The rest of the scene of tangled bodies writhing about continued, but floating around was this portal, an aperture in a swirling space, showing close-ups of a very different happening

The rest of the scene of tangled bodies writhing about continued, but floating around was this portal, an aperture in a swirling space, showing close-ups of a very different happening. It was not clear if I was looking in or it was looking out - I had the strong impression that we were doing the viewing....we, are there more of us?  I cannot see them, but I feel their presence, their breath almost on me, I know they are there and we are being sucked toward the hole in the sky with the weird view, fearing the strange sensation I feel, I close my eyes, knowing the collared creature is there too, and that together we are heading for a shared space and a shared experience, one that I cannot control...