Chapter 3

Chapter 3-

"Is there going to be a rest area soon? I need to stretch my legs." I asked Tommy.

"Don't worry about that. I can stretch your legs for you." He reached his hand over to my legs. I was already starting to regret wearing a sundress. It probably doesn't make much sense to look nice for my "buyer", but I figured maybe it would show him I'm classy. I'm not just some slut he could buy off the Internet.

His hand started at my knee and he rubbed upwards. I grabbed his hand and pushed it off.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"Is that why you bought me? To use me? You've got to be seriously messed up in the head to think I'd give in just because my worthless mother sold me. I didn't choose this!"

"Oh Catalina, I didn't buy you. I'm simply the delivery boy.. My Alp- my boss bought you. But I plan to get my fill of you first." And with that he put his hand back and slipped it under my dress. His fingers traced my pantie line. I slapped his hand away and he just chuckled. I slid as far from him in my seat as I could. We stayed silent until we arrived.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We pulled up to this huge mansion! I have never seen such a big house in my life. How could someone afford to live like this?

"Close your mouth sweetie. You may catch a bug." Tommy advised. I ignored him and grabbed my suitcase. We walked up to the door and he opened it for me. Oh now he's nice. Bull shit. I wasn't going to fall for this load of crap.

"Well, this is your new house. My boss will be down any second to see you. It was nice meeting you. Oh, by the way, I'm sure I'll get to use you when he's done." He smirked and left.

I was appalled! How could he think I would want to be with him! Sure he looked nice but I've seen better.... I think. I was contemplating all the good-looking guys I ever came in contact with. Just as I was thinking this, I sensed a presence approach my from behind. 

"Um, hello. I don't mean to interrupt your thoughts but I'm Emmett Kingston. And I umm... Uh.... I bought you." Spoke a sudden stranger now in front of me.

I whipped my head around and saw the most attractive man I've ever laid eyes on! His dark black hair was styled in perfect spikes. His lips were shaped perfectly. He was about 6'3" and kissed by the sun. I wanted to run to him and jump in his arms. Something about him made me feel special, loved, and safe. Which is weird since he's the one who bought me off the Internet.

"Are you going to say anything?" He asked.

"Oh, sorry I was just, um caught up in some thoughts." I said shocked.

"It's okay. I understand this will be difficult for you." He walked over and went to stroke my cheek. I flinched away.

Emmett's POV---

I went to stroke her cheek and she flinched away! She's my mate for goodness sake. How could she not trust me? Oh right, she's human. Just then I got a look at the other side of her cheek and the corner of her lip. Wow I must have been distracted if I didn't notice it before. Someone beat her up good. It pissed me off. I want to murder them with my bare hands.

"Who did this to you!" I shouted.

She looked taken aback. I didn't mean to scare her. She backed away. That really hurt my feelings.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you. I could never hurt you. You're my soul mate."

---

Catalina's POV-

Back the truck up. What did he just say?

******************************

*Edited*