Chapter 38

Chapter 38-

Catalina's POV-

After taking a rather long shower with Emmett he told me to dress casual for our date. I asked him where we were going but apparently he can't tell me because it's a surprise. I hate surprises. What if I don't like what we do and I'll have to lie to him? No. That's not right to him.

I threw my hair up into a simple ponytail with a headband. I put on a pair of black leggings with a baggy white sweatshirt that hung off my shoulders. I was super comfy and threw on some combat boots to complete the outfit.

I didn't bother with any make up for tonight. As I finished Emmett came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Babe, I can feel the anxiety rolling off of you through our link. What's wrong?" Emmett asked me.

"I've never been good with surprises."

"Don't worry it's nothing huge."

He grabbed my hand and led me out the back door onto the patio. The table was decorated with a rose centerpiece and candles. It was very romantic.

"Emmett this is so cute." I gushed.

"Kitty, I'm not cute. I'm adorable." He winked at me. I giggled as he helped me push in my chair. How gentlemanly of him.

We were just about to dig into the hamburgers in front of us when Emmett stiffened.

"Em, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Rouges. They've decided to have the war earlier than planned...."

Well shit. Just when I found a decent burger.

---

I'm sorry it's not a long update but I have to say goodbye to my cat. :( depending on how she does tonight she may have to be out down. :(

*Edited*