Chapter 29

Chapter 29-

Catalina's POV-

That annoying beeping sound was driving me insane. I woke up to shut it off but I realized I was in a hospital.

I groaned thinking about what happened. The fight. I was pretty sure Emmett win but who knows. Brad was a vicious piece of work.

"Kitten, you're awake." Emmett walked in carrying a bundle of balloons and bouquets of roses.

I sat up in a rush trying to unplug the wires to get to him. I knew he'd survive. I needed him.

"Shh, babe, lay down. It's okay. You did wonderful." He said gently pushing me back.

He sat the gifts down on the bedside table.

"Do you remember everything?" He asked.

"I remember fighting him and coming close to letting my wolf take over. I remember them holding you down. And when I was done you leapt at him. But I blacked out."

"Kitty, you were so wonderful. I held my wolf back but as soon as I was released I couldn't hold him down anymore. I don't know how you did it, but I have the best mate in the world. Brad is gone. You can sleep peacefully again. The doctors have cleared you to leave when you feel like getting up and changing."

"Yeah I hate hospitals. They freak me out."

"Okay I'll go sign the papers and pull the car up."

He left with a peck on my cheek. I walked into the bathroom and found a set of clothes for me. A cute floral sundress and a clean set of bra and panties awaited me.

I quickly got dressed and looked into the mirror. Holy crap! I had bruises on my face and down my neck. No wonder Emmett was being gentle to me, he thought I was broken.

He came in through the door while I washed my face.

"You didn't tell me how bad the bruises were." I joked.

"Cat, it's so hard for me to even touch you right now. I'm afraid I'm going to break you. However, you kicked some serious ass. I'm so proud of you. Brad was originally going to be the Alpha. Even though he isn't, he still had the speed, and strength of one. That's why I want you to take over the pack training. My mom and dad want to have you over sometime this week to celebrate the promotion, even though you're the Luna."

"Sure. I'll whip those wolves into shape. But I don't know how to fight in my wolf form." I shyly admitted.

"Babe, you overruled your wolf instincts. If we could use that in battle, we'd have an even bigger advantage. I can teach you to fight in your wolf form. It's mostly letting your instincts take over." Emmett explained.

"I guess."

"Well, let's get you home. I've missed my mate in my arms."

He picked me up and carried me to the car.

-----

I don't think this book will be much longer. :( unless I go the whole cliché route. Which includes another battle but with her getting pregnant. I guess it's up to you guys. :) let me know....

*Edited*