Chapter 12

Chapter 12-

Emmett's POV-

I was frozen in shock. My mate looked so freaked! Did I do that? I had to find out. I knocked on the bathroom door.

"Cat? Can you please tell me what's wrong? I promise if you're not ready to mate we can wait. Just tell me what I did that scared you. Please I hate that you're mad at me."

Immediately the door opened. I couldn't look away from my mate's face. Her make up was smeared and her cheeks were puffy. Her eyes were bloodshot and she had a runny nose, and yet she still looked beautiful.

"Emmett it's nothing you said. I'm not ready to be the Luna." And with that, she collapsed into a ball into my arms and cried. I brought her to the bed and wrapped her with blankets.

"Catalina Joy Maddox, you were intended by fate to be my Luna. To stand next to me and run this pack. You were meant to be with me, and I with you. If you don't want to mate, that's fine! You'll only be in extreme pain for another week. Being with me can reduce it but you will still be in agony."

"Em, I'm scared I won't be as good of a mate for you as a werewolf could be. What if some other slut wants you? How am I supposed to defend my claim! You may say I am good enough for you but I'm NOTHING compared to a werewolf mate. They could kick my ass. Even with all my training I couldn't win. I beat Britney but she was obviously anorexic she couldn't hurt an ant. I'm sorry."

"Baby, stop. You're a natural. Britney is not anorexic. A werewolf eats a ton! You beat her because you are special. You were meant to run this pack with me. I don't know what else I can say to help you except that I love you and I will never leave you, or do anything to hurt you. I will swear that until my dying day." I vowed.

"I just don't want to disappoint you. But if you're sure, then I'm sure." She said.

And with that, she straddled me and picked up where she left off.

If you don't want to read the sex scene you can skip it. You won't miss anything too important.

*********

Catalina's POV-

I went back o kissing his chest. Gosh he was so muscular.

"Baby, promise me you're ready." Emmett said.

"Of course I am. I love you." I responded.

"I love you too."

He slipped his hands up under my shirt and pulled it off my head. He reached his hands up and cupped my boobs. I moaned at his touch. Oh man this heat definitely made me horny.

I trailed my hands down and traced his sexy v line. He groaned with pleasure as I slipped my hands under his waistline and pulled his pants off. He copied my move and hooked his fingers under my spandex. He pulled them off and threw them into the floor. His eyes were filled with lust and love looking at my half naked body, it really turned me on.

I rubbed his length with my hands over his boxers. He was huge and hard as a rock! How was he going to fit?

"Relax babe. It's just you and me. From now until forever." That's all he had to say to convince me to take the final step.

I pulled off his boxers and licked his tip. I heard him gasp in surprise as I took him all the way into my throat. I bobbed my head back and forth along with my right hand. He was that big.

I found the perfect rhythm when I heard his moans come closer and closer together. Before he came, he pulled out of my mouth and I unclasped my bra. He pulled it off and tossed it away.

He flipped us over and started sucking on my boob while squeezing the other one. He gave me so much pleasure! It blew my mind. After toying and teasing my breast he kissed his way down my torso to my core. He pulled off my panties with his teeth and dropped them to the floor.

He lifted one of my legs while pressing a kiss to my inner thigh. I moaned as he did so. He kissed his way up to my inflamed core. I needed him! Badly! I felt his tongue toy around with my lips as he pressed it in me.

He started sucking on the source of my heat as I gripped the sheets tightly. My body was in euphoria right now.

"Please Emmett. I need you inside of me." I begged.

He kissed his way up to my lips. He lined his throbbing shaft up to my core.

Without warning he pushed inside my folds. I screamed in pain for a couple of seconds before it was turned into pleasure.

He started adding more inches into me until his whole dick was in me. He began thrusting and it felt so good I think people in China heard my moans and groans of pleasure. I rolled and lifted my hips to meet his. It felt perfect!

He moaned and I could feel my climax bubbling in the bottom of my stomach.

As soon as Emmett sucked on my breast again I let go. I came over him and it rocked my world.

Not to long after he came in me. It was amazing! I'm glad he was my first. He actually cared.

****

You can begin to read again!

------

"I love you Catalina. And I always will." He said.

He pulled out and started spooning me. We fell asleep like that. And I couldn't have thought of a more perfect night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let me know if you liked it or not! Thanks for all the great feedback! I love you all! Even those of you that wish I could update 24/7 because believe me I wish I could too.

*********************

*Edited*