Chapter 37

Chapter 37-

"Emmett what are we going to do"

"It will be okay Kitty. We can figure something out. Let's just go home and get something to eat."

******

I sat at the island watching Emmett cook up some spaghetti. I felt so upset and disappointed with myself. If I wouldn't have let my anger get the best of me with Cara.

Emmett finished cooking everything and set my plate down in front of me.

"What's wrong Kitty?"

"Oh I don't know it's not like I just lost a baby or anything." I said very sarcastically.

"Woah, it'll be fine. We will get through this if we don't snip at each other."

"I'm sorry. I just can't believe I let this happen. I should have-"

"It's not your fault. Cara is going to be thrown into the pack jail and I will decide her punishment. Not only did she kill our baby but she assaulted the Luna. It's not your fault she shoved you."

"It is! I let my temper flair and it got the best of me. I could have prevented this whole thing!" I yelled exasperated.

"Cat, I think this was meant to happen. There is no way we were ready to be parents. We can always try again later. I promise." He kissed my cheek.

"Thank you so much. You always know what to say. I love you."

"I love you too. Now let's go take a shower I have plans for us." He said and smirked at me.

-------

*Edited*