Chapter 15

Chapter 15-

Well holy shit.

I guess that might explain why my father left me. Maybe he knew about this and wasn't ready. I guess it doesn't matter now. I have my mate, my amazing pack, and I'm going to change the world with both of them by my side.

"Em, we're going to have to tell the pack. I can arrange a party. Don't you think?"

"Yeah I guess so. I guess this means I have to accept you into the pack. I'll mind link everyone for you. Go change it's tonight at 8."

*****

After showering and changing into a strapless teal dress I did my hair and make up. I gave myself a once over in the mirror. I looked great.

I met Emmett in the living room.

"Ready to get this show over with? I'm freaking nervous. I have that 'new rouge' smell." I told Emmett. (Something I had learnt not long ago)

"Babe, you'll be fine. They already love you. Nothing is going to change. You'll just be even more special to them. I don't think I've ever explained how a pack feels about their Luna. She is like the pack's second mom. Everyone cares for their mother. Except maybe you of course. But hey everyone loves you. I will not let ANYTHING happen to you..... Ever."

"Okay, we'll lets go then. I'm ready."

We walked out into the backyard patio. Everyone was dressed somewhat formally. Emmett wasted no time in taking my hand and pulling me up front on the make shift stage.

"Attention everyone. I'm sure many of you have smelt it but it am going to make it official. Catalina is a turned wolf. I, Emmett Lee Kingston, accept you Catalina Joy Maddox as my mate, and Luna of this pack. You are hereby accepted into the Bloodstone pack." He then passionately kissed me and much to my embarrassment I let out a moan in front of my entire pack. The biggest pack in the world! Oh man, I'm sure would never live this down.

-----------

I appreciate all the feedback! I love you all and I am so glad you love the book. Next chapter you will meet a couple new characters based off my fans!

*Edited*