3. Fanning

Harry

I spent hours looking at his pictures, they were all of me. Shirtless, pant-less edits, anything you'd ever imagine. 

Fan fiction... I'd heard about it, obviously, once in a while I'd come across different sorts. Stories about me and different girls, or, even weirder, me and the boys. I'd read a few chapters of some, and the writing was pretty good on some, but on others, just... Weird.

Lirry, Zarry, Narry, and sometimes, an other type... Larry. The fans were constantly telling me to notice this Louis Tomlinson lad, as if he was the only boy fan in the entire world. Not even.

Well, maybe he was, but it didn't matter. Why was I looking at his stuff anyways? I don't do this to the rest of my fans... Well, sometimes I do, but not usually.

My thoughts were interrupted when Liam burst through the door. "Have you seen my boxers?"

Rolling my eyes, I settled them on my phone screen again, ignoring his question. 

An irritating snapping jerked me away from my phone again. "Harry. My boxers; have you seen them?"

"Which pair?" I asked, picking at my fingernails.

"The red ones!"

I nodded, faintly remembering the hotel staff hanging them up on a balcony. "Try one of the balcony's, maybe?"

He sighed in relief, "alright, thanks mate," he said, patting my shoulder then leaving again.

I settled on my screen, uncertainly clicking on a twitter link, then soon being directed to a website called... Wattpad? It was the desktop format, with an ad: Download the app for your iPhone!

So I did. 

While I waited for it to load, I looked back at the story title, Louis' Babysitter. Who the heck is Louis? 

Louis Tomlinson 

A voice in my head screamed at me, and it all clicked, of course. The fans obsessed over me 'dating' that Louis bloke. I never actually did, the fans just 'ship' us. I've never even seen the lad in real life. As if I'd date him.

I went back to my home screen, and everything was loaded, including, Wattpad.

I clicked on the icon, then looked at the login screen.

Welcome to Wattpad!

Already have an account? Sign in!

Create a new account!

(skip?)

I clicked skip, no need to make an account, just so the fans could find out I was on their little fan fiction net. That would be chaos.

I clicked discover, and typed in Louis' Babysitter.

I clicked on the very first option, then read the description, stopping at Louis likes to invite other boys over to fuck him.

Really?

I've never read smut before.

Sure, I've seen some pretty graphic porn, but that was in my earlier teen years when I would joke around with my buddies. So, I guess in a way, this was the early adolescent female fangirl, equivelant of porn.

Sure, let's go with that...

I let my thumb hover over the read button.

____