31. Contracts

Harry

Ringing and ringing is what I woke up to. The constant ringing in my ears was going to drive me insane. My arm was thrown around Louis' smaller figure and his large bum was rubbing up against my lower region. It's a wonder how I don't have an extreme case of morning wood already.

The ringing only continues as I reached over Louis, hitting the nightstand, trying to find that annoying ass alarm that keeps blaring. Instead I hit something off of the table and onto the floor. My arm was thrown over my eyes, as I brought the pillow around my head, and tried to drift back off into my sleep.

The ringing stopped for about three seconds before it started up again. I groaned, and threw the covers off of my nearly naked body, while I resisted the urge to crawl back into bed and ignore the ringing again.

There on the floor was my phone, the screen lighting up with Carol's name flashing on it. I groaned again, picking it up and holding it to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Harry! Where on Earth have you been? I've been calling for the past half hour, and you're not at your house or anything! This is extremely important, and for you to ignore us like that is extremely unprofessional. Do you have any idea what the time is, young man?" Carol spoke in the most irritated voice she could muster.

"No, what time is it?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end, due to my sleepiness.

"Oh, don't you tell me you've gotten a sore throat, we leave for tour in a little more than a month and you're getting sick? It's one in the afternoon if you must know!"

"Well, sorry, I overslept, and I'm at a friends house right now," I said, growing tired of listening to her constant lectures.

"A friends house? By 'friend' do you mean Louis Tomlinson? Because we've heard of you two hanging around each other. We want you over here in fifteen minutes- no exceptions."

"Okay," I sighed.

"You and your friend, Louis Tomlinson."

"Why?" I asked, panicking now.

"You can ask questions when you get here, but as for now, just do as we say, and get over here now."

I nodded, knowing she couldn't see me and set down my phone. I looked over to where Louis was, blankets wrapped tightly around him, and hair sprawled all over his forehead. I decided against getting him up yet, and picked up my black jeans from the floor, jumping around the room, trying to get them up my legs.

My white T-Shirt from yesterday was still at the foot of the bed, as I slipped it over my head, then admired Louis for just another second.

I swallowed, then walked over to where Louis was snoring lightly, eyelids fluttering only in the slightest.

"Lou..." I whispered, brushing his fringe out of his face.

He squirmed in his sleep, muttering a few words sleepily, "mmf, Har... go'way."

I shook him again, only making him grab the blankets tighter around his body, "Lou, c'mon, we gotta get up, we've gotta go somewhere."

"Later..." he whined.

I rolled my eyes turning him on his back and straddling his waist, kissing his neck lightly and trailing up to his face. His eyelids just fluttered even more, making it obvious he was awake now. I planted a dry kiss on his lovely lips, letting them linger there for longer than necessary.

He smiled a bit, moving his lips greedily against mine. "Let's go, sleepyhead, we have to go somewhere," I said again, and the smile left his face, only to be replaced with a pouty frown.