20. Give me a hand, yeah?

Harry

  If I’m being completely honest, I have no idea what I’m doing. I know if management knew I was off snogging Louis, they’d be on my ass and I’d be back dating another fake bimbo. Thank God they let Kendall go. Her boyfriend got a bit emotional after he heard about our little ‘date’. Of course she ended the deal with management, and they were more than happy to let her go.

  “This is my kitchen, where I am currently banned from...” Louis explained, drifting off.

 “And why might you be banned from the kitchen, Mr. Tomlinson?” I asked, smirking at him.

 He laughed, “ah, I’m not really the best cook, let’s just leave it at that.”

 My mind raced with different fantasies, me licking icing off his absolutely adorable tummy. I loved his tummy, although I knew he was insecure about it. His innocence was a major turn on. When I gave him head, he came so easily, it was more than enough proof that he’d never done anything like that before.

 “So, Louis, where’s your bedroom?” I asked, my eyebrow raised. 

 I heard him choke, fumbling with his words. “Eh, it’s a-around the c-corner... Yeah,” he coughed.

 “Can you show me it?” 

 He nodded, trying to play it off cool, “yeah.”

 “Okay.”

 I followed him into the hallway, his feet shuffling and tripping over everything. Piles of laundry were scattered around the hallway, leaving nearly no space for people to walk through. We walked into a small navy blue room with even more clothes spread out around the room. 

 Holy shit, he had even more clothes than I did, and that’s saying a lot. “So, this is my room, and-”

 “I see you have me in your room,” I interrupted, scanning his walls.

 “Wha- Oh, oh shit,” he scampered over to his bed, standing on it and picking at the tape on his posters.

 I walked over to his bed, grabbing his arms back and carrying him by his elbows, setting him back down on the floor.

I loved how small he was, he fit perfectly into my body. Like puzzle pieces. I could hold him there forever. 

 What was I doing?

 I held him in my arms for a few minutes, waiting until he relaxed. He turned around to face me, “what are we doing, Harry?”

 I sighed, I guess I knew this confrontation was coming, but I just didn’t expect it to be so soon, “I honestly don’t know... Do you want to- ah, never mind...”

 “No, no, what?” he pressed.

 I shook my head, looking down, “it would never work.”

 He looked up to me, “what would never work?” 

 “Us.”

 Tears glassed over in his eyes, his lip began to tremble, “w-what?”

 He stepped away from me, pointing to the door. “No, Louis, that’s not what I meant, I just-”

 “Out.”

 “No, please, I didn’t mean it like that, it’s just that I-”

 “Get out.”

 I stepped towards him, and he backed away. I swallowed the hurt in my throat, and took another step, as he did the same. I kept on approaching him until he was fully backed against the wall. I set my hands beside his head, pressing out bodies together. 

 “H-Harry, please,” he whimpered, trying to get out of my grip.

 “No, listen.”

 He nodded, recoiling back into the wall. 

 “I like you, Louis, I really do. It’s just that my management sent Kendall after me because they saw our tweets to each other. That’s the only reason, they don’t want the public to think I’m gay- I mean, I’m not, I’m bi, but still. Anyways, that’s not the point. The point is, I want you to be my boyfriend, but we can’t let anyone know about it, or else... Well, do you want me having a beard? Because I sure as fuck don’t,” I explained, relaxing my grip on his shoulders.

“So, do you want to be my boyfriend, Lou?” I finally asked.

 “Your b-boyfriend?”

 “Yes, my boyfriend.”

 He nodded quickly, “yes.”

 A smile broke over my features, as I moved my hands down to his hips, gripping them tightly and pulling him closer. His face flushed at the contact, and my neck turned hot.

I leaned down, bending my neck to capture his lips onto mine. 

 They moved quickly together. I wasted no time slipping my tongue into his mouth, catching him off guard. The kiss was hot and left me, well, aroused. I felt my length perk up, pressing against the fabric of my boxers. 

 I whined against his mouth. I jumped as he flipped us around, so that I was now the one pressed up against the wall. His hands worked greedily up my neck as he pulled himself up to stand on my feet, giving him an extra inch to work with. 

 I attempted to rub my groin against his, but he had already pulled back from the kiss, tugging at the bottom of my white T-shirt. I groaned, helping him pull it off as he ran his delicate fingers over my butterfly tattoo. 

 My breath hitched in my throat while his hands traced lines along my abdomen. My length was now painfully hard against my boxers. If he decided to stop what he was doing any time soon I’d be forced to excuse myself to the washroom and have a wank. Something which would be extremely uncomfortable and awkward.

 My thoughts were soon vanished as his fingers quickly unzipped my jeans, attempting to pulled them down my thighs. I decided against helping him pull them down, as I watched in amusement.

 I gave a grunt of approval when he had finally pulled them down, leaving them to pool at my feet. My hard on was pressed against my boxers, making a tent.

 He was still standing up, which made my mind race. What was he doing?

 He slipping his fingers into the waistband of my boxers, only before fully scooping his hand in and grabbing my length. I panted at the contact. “God, oh, God...” I breathed, throwing my head back against the wall.

 He kept eye contact with me as he slowly pumped, flicking his wrist. “Shit, Lou, ah, oh, God.”

 He used his free hand to rub my hip soothingly. 

“Wher- fuck- Where did you l-learn to do this?” “I panted, bucking my hips into his hand, making me near the edge.

 He shrugged, “this is just what I do to get myself off, I guess...”

 My eyes flickered to the back of my head, nearly coming to the thought of him touching himself.

 I grabbed his hair, bucking my hips off the wall, letting my jaw drop down, as I came in spurts against my boxers and his hand. “Aggghh, Louis!”

 I sighed, letting my shoulders relax and pulled up my pants, tugging them up my legs. “Well that was unexpected,” I winked.

 Louis just blushed, slowly smiling at me, “do you need, uh, like new boxers?”

“Oh... Yeah, probably...”

 “Okay.”

 “You know I’m going to have to return the favor some time, right?” I nudged him as he walked over to his dresser.

____