Epilogue

*5 years later*

"AMELIA EVELYN SUMMERS! GIVE ME BACK MY SHIRT!" Austin yelled playfully while running after our three-year-old daughter.

She giggled and screamed as Austin picked her up from behind and hoisted her on his shoulders. I laughed as a trail of drool ran down Amelia's chin and onto Austin's hair. Then she proceeded to lean down and take a mouthful of his hair. Amelia has Austin's black hair and my brown eyes. Her chubby cheeks lifted as she laughed at her father.

"Mommy are you done yet? I want to go play with Ammy and Daddy too," my four-year-old son complains.

I smiled at him and finished putting on his jacket. He leaped off the chair and bounded towards Amelia and Austin.

"Oh no, you got me!" Austin yells as he collapsed onto the grass. Amelia and Carter laughed as they climbed onto Austin's back.

"I hate to ruin your fun but guess who's here?!" A voice shouted.

Carter looked over and gave Liam a horrified look. "It's a potato! Run Amelia!" He grabbed Amelia's hand and ran towards the backyard.

Liam gasped and held his hand to his heart. "I am hurt! Surely I don't look like a potato." I set of hands wrapped around his waist from behind.

"Of course you don't, babe," Eli said, kissing Liam on the cheek.

Liam found his mate, Eli, a few months after the battle. Turns out he's gay but who's to judge? He'll always be our Liam. Luke and Chloe also found their mates. Charlotte, Luke's mate was from the Firestone Pack. Noah, Chloe's mate was the son of Alpha William, Alpha of the Suncreek Pack. Josh found his mate, Hazel when he was doing a border patrol. Hazel was a rogue who had a bad past, but she seems content now.

"Hey, my Sky-kin!" Liam says excitedly while engulfing me into a bear hug.

I smiled and hugged him back, "Hey!" I didn't even bother telling him to quit calling my Sky-kin. I wonder where he gets these nicknames sometimes.

Eli hugged me in greeting and dragged Liam into the living room. A sleek black Mercedes came rolling into the driveway. The window to the passenger side rolled down and Chloe's head poked out. Before the car even stopped, she jumped out and ran, well waddled over to me.

"Oh my god! I haven't seen you in forever! Where are the kids?" She said squeezing the life out of me.

I laughed, "I missed you! Amelia and Carter went to hide from a certain potato."

She burst out laughing and waited as Noah carried their bags from the car.

I smiled at him in greeting and he gave me a side hug before turning to Chloe, frowning. "You shouldn't be jumping out the car before it even stops. You are carrying our child in there," he reprimands.

"Yes sir," Chloe says while saluting. When she turned back to me she rolled her eyes. I suppressed a giggle.

Suddenly, a little figure wrapped himself around my legs. "Hi, Auntie!"

I grinned and bent down to pick up the little boy. "Hey, Asher! Where's your mommy?"

He shrugged and wriggled out of my arms and ran into the house.

A puffing Luke came around the house followed by a calmly walking Charlotte. "Did you see him?!" He asked, sniffing the air.

I pointed into the house and he breathed a sigh of relief. I turned and gave Charlotte an amused look.

"And to think that I'm supposed to be the worried one. I told him thousands of times not to worry but he doesn't trust me," Charlotte puffed.

I grinned and pat her back, "Just wait until little Asher grows up."

We walked into the house and got everyone's attention. "Okay, guys lets go to the pool!"

The kids cheered and were about to run off but we grabbed them and helped them into their swim suits.

The front door burst open and in walked Josh and Hazel.

"Finally!" Chloe exclaimed and dragged Hazel to get changed.

"Hey sis," Josh walked over and wrapped me in a hug.

"Hey. Hurry up, everyone's waiting outside," I said pushing him into one of the spare bedrooms.

The girls and I were laying beside the pool, watching the guys play with the children. We caught up with each other on what's happening and laughed as Liam got swarmed by the kids.

"Attack!!" Carter yelled jumping onto Liam. Amelia and Asher grabbed both of Liam's arms and together they dunked him underwater.

Hazel, Chloe, and Charlotte waded into the shallow end of the pool and stayed there. I closed my eyes as I enjoyed the heat of the sun. Suddenly, water dripped down onto my face and was startled awake as a familiar set of arms picked me up. Oh no.

I started struggling in his arms yelling at him to put me down.

"Nope no can do, sweetheart," Austin said.

I clung onto him as he attempted to throw me into the water. Me being me, I had wrapped my legs around his waist so when he threw me into the water, I dragged him down with me.

We resurfaced and I smirked at him as he pouted. He smirked and started reaching for my waist.

"No! Please!" I screamed and laughed as he poked my sides. The thing is, I'm super ticklish.

He wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ear, "I'll stop if I get a kiss."

"Kids present!" Asher yelled from a few feet away.

"Yea, Austin," I mimicked Asher.

He pouted and leaned in closer. Sighing, I gave in and kissed him fully on the lips. He grinned and pulled away, splashing me as he swam away, laughing. Oh no he didn't.

I swam after him and later everyone else joined in.

I laughed as I splashed Austin in the face.

As I swam away I thought, I wouldn't be having fun with my family and friends if I hadn't been captured by my mate.

*******************************

Hey guys! It's over! Yayyyy!! :D

I appreciate all the comments and votes you guys gave me. I started this book and never thought it would get 100k reads. My expression when I saw the number of reads: 0.0

Thank you guys so much! Love yall! I will be back, this won't be the last you hear from me! *flips hair and saunters out the room*