One Day Detox Plan

Important: detoxes are not really a thing, your body detoxifies itself on its own fine! but sometimes when we feel under the weather or as though we've fallen off track recently, we want to feel better and get our health headed back in the right direction. eating cleaner than usual for a day can be a good supplement to eating healthfully most of the time and slipping up every once in a while!

-

as soon as you wake up, drink a glass of warm water with lemon squeezed in it. make sure to drink a lot of water throughout the course of the day!
-
Breakfast: fill your body with nutrients by eating raw fruit! make sure to eat a large amount of fruit, since it's so low in calories, a large volume is required to get enough energy to begin your day! try a smoothie with 4-5 bananas, berries any veggies you want to add for more nutrients and some coconut milk to help it blend. if you would rather eat solid fruit instead of a drink, just have a huge assortment of your favorite fruit.
-
Lunch: make a huge salad with lots of vegetables and fruits and supplement it with high protein foods like lean chicken, wild salmon or other fish, or if you're a vegetarian/vegan, beans and nuts.
-
Dinner: eat your leftovers from lunch but cut down on fruits, focus more on vegetables.

-

please note, this is not a healthy way to eat every day. in fact, this meal plan is restrictive and harmful to do more than once every month or so. make sure to eat a large amount of all these foods to give you energy. the focus of this plan isn't to be satisfying and delicious, you can make your meals both of those things and super healthy every other day. this meal plan is specifically to get you back on track after a binge or when you feel bloated or super crappy. please be careful and do not starve yourself - if you get hungry at all snack on fruit or nuts!

******************************************
A/N: I hope you've found this helpful and if you give it a try let me know!
Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Share!

I love you all to Pluto and back💝
Katelyn