Chapter Six: The Return of Carlos Martinez

AHAHAHAHA thank you guys so much for 200 reads. Like wtf how lmaoo I love all you dearies with all my heart. Please start sharing this story. Enjoy Chapter 7 ;)) ♡♡ (shit goes down this chapter and it's pretty long so grab yo popcorn :P)

Camryn's pov

I sat on my bed under my pink fluffy comforter in tears. Memories move their way through and I start having flashbacks of all the moments me and Carlos had together.

"Camryn, we've been together for so long and I've been needing to tell you something." He leaned towards me, our foreheads touching as we shut our eyes.

Me and Carlos are having a somewhat date. We're in a beautiful huge field covered with roses and daisies. "Yes baby?" I intertwined my fingers with his.

"I-" he said looking up at the stars. "I love you Camryn. I love you so damn much. I will give you my all. You will forever be my everything. I will never give you up for someone." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

I smiled and my cheeks fluttered with delight. "I love you too." I whisper. He crashed his lips against mine, under the midnight stars.

He said he loved me. Love isn't sleeping with another girl when your girlfriend is somewhere else thinking about how much she loves you. How much she misses your smile. How much she misses your kiss. How much she misses you.

My vision goes blurry and tears stream down my face. I dig my face into my pillow and scream.

"Cam?" Brian says quietly standing in my doorway. I look up from my pillow to face Brian. I really need to start using waterproof mascara. He sits down in the empty spot beside me in my bed and wraps his arms around me.

"He moved schools again." He says, stroking my hair. I unleash from his hug and my eyes widen. I can't see him again. "You have to go tomorrow sis, I know this is a horrible idea but you can't let him beleive that you're vulnerable."

"I know." I sniffle, wiping my nose with the back of my sleeve. I ran out of tissues, okay? "Don't let him get to you." He smiles and gives me one last hug before leaving my room. That's exactly what Stephanie told me.

****

"You ready?" Steph asks with a strong grip of my hand as we stood in front of the school's entrance.

Inhale, exhale.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I walked into the school's hallway hand in hand with Stephanie. My knees felt weak as I cocked my head to see the school slut, Marilynn, making out with my ex. She is the same exact person who was in bed with my boyfriend. Well, ex boyfriend.

"Don't cry Camryn." Stephanie said, squeezing my hand a bit tighter. I nodded and walked down the school hall with everyone's eyes following me.

"Why are they staring at me?" I whispered into Steph's ear. "They know Carlos is back." She whispered back. I felt a hand slip around my waist and pull me closer to them. Stephanie's hand slipped away from mine and stood staring at me, frozen.

"What's shakin' baby?" He asked. I looked up at the perverted fool and my knees went weak. "Let go of me." I grumbled. My eyes stung with tears but I had to hold them back. This is going to be harder than I thought.

"You love me baby." He said frowning. "I hate you Carlos!" I shouted. Everyone stopped in their tracks and stared at me and Carlos.

"I was a stupid fool for you. I hate you, I hate you, I hate you. I also hate myself for believing that you loved me. Hell, you don't know what love is-"

"I know exactly what love is." He smirked.

"Love isn't sleeping with another girl who isn't your girlfriend when your girlfriend is out there somewhere loving you!" I shouted, stomping my foot on the ground letting loose of his grip.

Everyone went quiet and applauded. What? Carlos smirk disappeared from his face. His face fluttered a bright red and I bursted out laughing.

I felt someone spin me around and wrap their arms around my waist. I looked up at their face and there lie a smirk on Aiden Daniels face. He's so damn handsome. Wait is this real?

"Kiss me." He whispered. "What?" I whisper shouted. "Make him jealous, make him see what he's missing out on." He whispered with a grin. I looked back at Carlos who was staring at me with his jaw practically hanging to the floor, and then looked back up at Aiden.

Fuck it.

I crashed my lips against Aiden's and wrapped my arms around his neck. His eyes widened in shock and kissed me back. He pulled me closer to him and I ran my hand through his hair.

Fuck he's hot.

Yummmyyyy, he tasted like sugar and cinnamon. He devoured my lips and I noticed everyone's mouth open in awe and gasps filled the room.

I don't know why, but this feels right. This feels like I've been waiting for this to happen. But it can't happen.

I pulled away from Aiden and grinned devilishly.

Aiden is a player, and now I realise kissing him was a bad idea. I looked down avoiding eye contact from Aiden. The next day, I'd see Aiden kissing another girl. I'd be sad and shit like that because he kissed me.

"This kiss meant nothing." I whispered into his ear. His eyes widened in shock and he looked at me for a moment.

I speed-walked away to the girl's bathroom looking down at my feet to avoid eye contact from the fascinated teens.

"Camryn wait!" He called after me. 'No' I thought.

The player just got played.

******

In first period I fiddled with my pencil, not paying any attention to the lesson. "Girl what was that?" Steph whispered as she slid into the chair next to me.

"I don't know why I did that." I sighed.

11:47 Aiden: Meet me by the courtyard please...we need to talk..

I gathered my belongings and headed outside, everyone's eyes glaring at me. I stepped outside to the courtyard to find Aiden sitting at a shady picnic table. I joined him and set down my backpack.

"I've been waiting to do that." He smirked. "Do what?" I asked.

"To kiss you." He whispered. My stomach dropped and I sat there dumbfounded.

"Did that kiss really mean nothing to you?" He frowned. I sighed and looked up at the sky.

"Aiden," I started, "You're a player. It's not normal for me to kiss some boy to make my ex jealous." I frowned.

"So now I'm just some boy?"

Face palm.

"Aiden I-"

"No it's okay Cam. I'll see you around."

Well, now I'm fucked.

________________________________________
____________________________________________________

AHAHAHAHA ;))))

Don't forget to vote and share. ♡♡