Chapter Fifty: Leave

Aiden's pov

"There's nothing to talk about." I replied as my fists clenched. "Oh but there's so much to talk about." She smirked.

"Like," she slid her finger across the marble countertop, "Those posters at your school," she gave me a mischievous smile.

My jaw clenched, I don't remember the last time I was this angry, I slammed my fist onto the table.

"You put those up?" I asked, my hands balling into fists in anger, trying my best to not throw a punch at her.

She smirked, walking up to me slowly. "Ding, ding, ding!" She said, pointing a finger at the ceiling with a devilish grin.

"Why won't you leave us alone?!" I shouted. She rolled her eyes with a scowl, resting her hand on the countertop.

She walked closer to me, our faces centimeters apart. "You know I won't leave you and that dollface of yours alone, right?" She replied, almost in a whisper.

She traced my jawline with her nail, pulling my body closer to hers. I tried to pull away, but she only pulled me closer.

She put her lips against mine forcefully, kissing me with need.

I pushed her away, her petite figure bumping onto the ground with a shocked expression on her face.

"What the fuck?!" I shouted at her. "I have a girlfriend, you know that! You know I love her! And aren't you married?! To Bryson?!"

Her jaw clenched, standing up and dusting herself off silently. "Leave." She hissed.

"I can't leave my own house." I replied with a roll of my eyes.

"Then leave! Leave this town! I don't ever want to see your fucking face again!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, on the edge of tears like an immature five year old begging for candy.

My eyes widened, somewhat shocked and dumbfounded as I stared at her. "If you don't," she whispered calmly, as if she didn't just scream at me, "that little girlfriend of yours, she'll be gone." She whispered menacingly as she pulled out her pocket knife and flung it open.

My heart pounded so loudly that I can feel that shit in my soul.

In. My. Soul.

"If you fucking touch a single fucking hair on her head-"

"And day by day, anyone you've ever loved in this town, is gone. And there's nothing you can do about it, because it's not like you're always there for them." She held her open pocket knife against my skin, sinking it in deeper and deeper as if it were a threat to me.

But the truth is, it wasn't. I was too busy focusing on what Ariana would do and the balls she had to do it, she know I'd kill her in a matter of seconds.

I grabbed her arm that was holding the knife, twisting it as she groaned and moaned in agony and pain.

She dropped the knife, making a clattering noise against the wooden floors. "You bitch!" She hissed as she dug her nails into my skin.

"You're going to regret this so bad." She cackled. I looked at her, confused. "What's wrong?" She asked in a fake tone,"Is the little boy scared?" She asked as she looked deeply into my eyes.

She stared at me for so long that I forgot I was gripping onto her arm tightly, meaning my grip had loosened on her.

She took that opportunity to harshly punch me in my stomach, making me groan and collapse onto the ground.