Chapter-Twenty Eight: Like You

Aiden's pov

Camryn quickly shut the door behind her with her palm over her mouth in shock. I could hear her footsteps running down the hall. I swiftly threw on a pair of jeans laying beside my bed and chased after Camryn.

"Camryn wait!" I called as I ran out the door. "Cam!" I called. I caught up to her pace and grabbed her by her arm as she spun around to face me. Tears were streaming down her face.

"What were you trying to tell me? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I besieged her.

"It's not important." She sniffled. "Well it obviously is if you're crying!" I stated.

"I fucking like you Aiden!" She shouted, leaving me dumbfounded and shocked. "I just realized that and I came here to tell you dammit!" She shouted again.

"I didn't realize how much I liked you! You were so sweet and cared about me I think." She said in a lower tone.

"But you know what?" She asked quietly.

"Camryn please." I whispered.

"No, I liked you because I thought you weren't the person everyone saw you as. I wanted you to prove to me that you were different." She said.

"But you weren't." She whispered as a tear slid down her cheek.

"Camryn I like you too! Fuck I like you so much! I always have! Everything about you! Your smile, your hair, your style, everything. You're so damn perfect!" I shouted.

"No one's perfect." She whispered. "You are my kind of perfect." I whispered.

"There's nobody else that I know that is like you." I whispered. She looked up at me, her big brown eyes watering.

"Aiden-" She sighed. "No." I interrupted, holding up a finger indicating her to silence.

I leaned forward, her face centimeters away from mine. I leaned closer, our lips meeting. The whole word stopped revolving around us. It was just us two, a passionate kiss full of desire.

She ran her fingers through my hair and tugged on it, making me grunt and smile.

I pulled my lips away from hers and smiled. "Perfect." I whispered as she grinned.

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER I WONT BE UPDATING IN A WHILE