Chapter Ten: Nick

GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS GUYS I have an amazing idea :D okay so I was thinking of collaborating with someone with our stories (Add a character from each other's story into ours) so the first person to privately message me and ask get's too :D
Also thank you all so very much for 700 almost 800 reads :'))) ♡ Enjoy this chapter ;)

Camryn's pov

I sat on my bed under my blankets having a High School Musical marathon and had been crying my eyes out. I don't know if it's because I'm starting to get my period again or I'm just really vulnerable and upset at the moment.

Too much info?

Yeah..

My stress level is Troy Bolton senior year. Ever since Carlos moved back I haven't been my happy little care-less self lately. I was born with a fragile little heart. It really hurts to see Carlos sucking on another girl's face. I'm not his anymore and I never will be ever again.

"Camryn?" A raspy voice called as my door opened. I sat up from my bed and wiped my tears with the back of my palm.

"Nick?" I asked, "What are you doing?" He stepped forward slowly as he held his hands behind his back. I gave him a questionable look and his lips formed a smirk.

"Brian told me you were having a rough time so I uh.." He said before clearing his throat and sitting at the edge of my bed. He handed me a spoon and a jar of Nutella and a plastic shopping bag full of multiple candy bags.

I let out a loud gasp and stared at the snacks in awe. I looked up at Nick and he grinned, knowing he'd expect this reaction from me.

I jumped up from under my covers and threw my arms around Nick. He let out a chuckle and squeezed me back.

"Nick you are officially my favorite person on Earth." I said excitedly. He chuckled to himself again and cleared his throat.

"So Cam, I uh was wondering if you'd let me take you out tonight. Ya know, as friends? Maybe we can explore the town and take a walk or something."

His face turned a bright pink and he smiled, looking down at the ground.

"Hell yes!" I shouted, wrapping my arms around him again.

••••

I rummaged through my closet, looking for an outfit to wear tonight. I had to beg my brother for approval since he supposedly does not trust Nick whatsoever.

I pulled out a black crop top with spaghetti straps and a pair of blue boyfriend jeans. I figured it would be cold (obviously) so I also pulled out a black and white Letterman jacket that read, 'Cute but psycho' in the top corner and a pair of black and white Adidas Superstars.

I got dressed and pulled my hair up into a messy bun. What could I do without messy buns? The world may never know.

I really wasn't in the mood to do my makeup so I threw on some mascara and lip-gloss and took a look at myself in the mirror.

I look good, considering I had just spent that last few hours crying and eating my feelings....

A knock on my door filled my ears in my silent room. A smile grew onto my face and I skipped my way across the room, opening the door. Nick stood there with a smile plastered on his face and held a bouquet of a dozen lilacs.

Lilacs were my favorite flowers ever and I was supposing Brian had told him.

I gasp escaped my lips and I held the bouquet of lilacs in my hands in fascination. The amazing aroma of lilacs filled my nostrils and I closed my eyes and let the aroma fill my room.

"Ready?" He smiled.

A smiled back and grabbed his hand in mine, leading him down the stairs in excitement.

"Let's do this!" I laughed as we stepped outside to the front porch.

________________________________________
____________________________________________________

Love you all my little fascinating amazing beautiful buddies. ;))) I'm sorry for the somewhat cliffhanger...

But what Nick and Camrym what what what what?

I bet you never saw that coming ;)) ♡