Chapter Eleven: Downtown Icecream

Holy shiz nizzle guys we hit freaking 1.k reads what what what?!?!???????!!!! Thank you so very much ily ♡

The picture above is Nick. Enjoy this chapter ;))

Camryn's pov

The whole drive was silent. Nick kept his eyes on the road and I retrieved a few glances from him from time to time.

"Where are we going?" I asked. A smirk tugged at his lips and he glanced at me.

"We're almost there, princess." He said, his eyes looking back at the road as he turned the steering wheel. I pouted my lips and crossed my arms over my chest. He chuckled to himself and we came to an abrupt stop.

I sat up in my seat and looked out the window. We were at a dark alley that kept going straight and made a left turn to somewhere else, I did not know where.

"Um Nick, where are we?" I asked with concern. He chuckled and opened his car door. "Don't worry, princess." He said as he jogged across to my side and opened my door.

He gave me his hand and smiled. I gave him a slight smile in return and took my hand in his, stepping out of the car and slamming the car door behind me.

We walked down the alley and I felt like someone was following us. I grabbed onto Nick's arm in fear and he gave me a smirk.

We turned at the left corner and lights shined brightly. My jaw dropped in awe and I moved forward, now in the city streets.

"We're-" I said.

"Downtown?" He grinned, completing my sentence. I nodded, not finding the words for a response.

"I've always wanted to go downtown and just-"

"I know princess. I kinda found your bucket-list." He blushed, looking down at the ground scratching the back of his neck in embarrassment.

He pulled out a sheet of paper from his back pocket and unfolded it.

"Number one!" He shouted, retrieving a flew glares from people on the side walks. I tugged on his arm and giggled. "Go downtown with a friend, or friends, without permission!" He said, pointing one finger up at the dark midnight sky.

I cringed at the thought of the throwback in my mind of me writing this. "Here we are!" He shouted, throwing his arms up in the air, once again, retrieving a flew glares.

I laughed and laughed as we walked down the sidewalk to an icecream shop.

I never knew Nick can be such a nice gentleman. He was the kind of person who made you laugh until you were physically in pain, and might I say, those were my favorite kind of people.

Who knew Nicolas Cade, one of the school's most popular bad boys, couldn't be so bad.

We opened the door to the icecream shop and slid into a booth inside.

A waitress with red puffy hair walked towards our booth and pulled out a notepad and pen and smiled at us.

"What do you want, Cam?" He asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Is there Nutella flavored icecream?" I asked sarcastically, scratching my head which made Nick let out a laugh.

A woman taking orders laughed and smiled at us. "Actually, there is." She smiled, pointing her pen at me. "Can I have a waffle cone?" I gasped while saying this. She nodded and wrote down our orders on her notepad before vanishing into a door behind the counter.

A huge smile grew on my face and I turned to face Nick. "This is just the best." I said, resting my head on his shoulder. He nudged a bit before resting his head on mine.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes, taking as much of this memory in as I could. I took a breath in and out, almost half a sleep before the same waitress headed to our booth with a tray of desserts.

"One waffle cone for the beautiful lady." She said, handing me the most delicious looking icecream on planet Earth.

My jaw dropped in awe and I took it from her hands and munched away.

"And a sundae for the gentleman." She handed Nick his dessert before winking at him and walking back behind the counter. He chuckled to himself nervously.

I licked my icecream and almost died from how beautiful and amazing this freaking thing was this.

Magical miracle? Possibly.

....Yes..Was that even a question?

"Holy fudge-balls this is bomb!" I shouted, earning a few glares from the few customers at booths and a waitress from behind the counter.

"You sure are one of a kind, princess." Nick smirked.

•••

"So princess, tell me," Nick started as we walked out of the icecream shop, "Why have you always wanted to go downtown?" He asked, suddenly now in front of me, walking backwords.

"Well," I said, "First of all, I was a fetus when I wrote that list. And second, because I always felt like I'd feel, ya know, free?" He nodded in response and turned around, stopping.

"You wanna explore a little more or cuddle and watch movies and nap, if ya know what I mean." He wiggled his eyebrows at me teasingly and I blushed, slapping his shoulder.

He tilted his head back and let out a laugh.

God damn that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen

"We've done enough exploring for today." I yawned, "Let's go." I said. I followed behind Nick back into the dark alley and we got to his car. We hopped in and drove home, his hand on my knee the whole entire drive, and I didn't mind it being there, if ya know what I mean.

________________________________
_______________________________________

Hello all my beautiful people I'm sorry for publishing late I've been busy ♡ I love you all and yeah good night I'm really really tired annddd don't forget to vote and follow my Instagram: anwplarissa

Also random shoutout to one of my first ever readers Stargaza ♡:)