8

When I woke up, I saw no one but Evelyn sitting by the water.

Surprisingly, I felt much better than I was; the food poisoning left my system.

There was only a couple days left until this challenge was over, and we were doing pretty good.

This was good, since I was going to help the boys fish.

"Hey, Eve." I called her. She seemed zoned out.

She turned around and smiled. "Oh, hey Kiera." She replied.

She began to walk over to me.

"Listen, Kiera. I'm so sorry and I promised I'd keep the government thing a secret but I showed Gabby I hope you don't mind." Eve rambled.

I laughed. I honestly didn't care that Gabby knew. At first, a tiny bit. But after? I was fine.

Besides, I'd never let her know I heard the conversation.

"It's okay Eve. I get it. And besides, she can help us take down the government." I smirked at her.

"I honesty have no clue what we are walking into. Do you think they know we know?" Evelyn questioned.

I doubt they would know. I mean, they are probably busy killing off earth and making people slaves on distant planets while they are sitting in mansions partying all day.

"I don't think so. Besides, we can take them down." I replied.

"I hope so. In all fairness, I would love to chat all day, but I promised Gabby I would help her get berries and firewood, and more palm leaves." Evelyn said.

I had to go fishing anyway, so it was not a big deal.

"It's okay. I'm fishing with the guys." I said.

Walking back to my palm leave mattress, I began to get ready to fish.

I grabbed my bag and slung it over my shoulder, and shoved my knife inside.

I then tied my hair into a top knot, wrapping the remains of my hair in use of a hair tie.

Hey, when your on an island and don't have a hair tie you make due.

I didn't see the guys at camp, so I assumed they were by the ocean.

When I reached the ocean, Noah and Darren were still no where to be found.

Strange.

I decided to check back at camp.

Maybe they came back for me?

Walking back to camp, there was no one there. I had no clue where everyone went. I was starting to get nervous.

"Uh, guys, hello?" I shouted in frustration and waved my arms around the area.

Of course I didn't get a response. Typical for Darren, but Noah? He would have hollered back.

Now, what I'm about to tell you is not what I was expecting.

They just walk right up to me.

"Where were you guys? I was about to go mad? And I waited by the ocean but you weren't there." I shouted in there faces.

Noah frowned. "Gabby needed help chopping trees. I though she told you. She told us to come and bring them to you."

"Well, apparently not because Eve said she was going to pick berries with her." I replied.