Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"I totally beat you! You just can't admit the fact!" Spencer yelled as he jumped out the pool after a competitive game of pool volleyball.

Arthur chuckled and shook his head, grabbing a towel from a nearby staff's hands."Nah man. You got it all wrong! The ball went over your head, and..your a sore loser, I'll admit that!"

Spencer scowled and also retrieved a towel from the pool boy. He watched as Arthur wiped the remaining water from his beautiful body. The man was buff, not wrestling buff, but I-go-to-the-gym-or-run-every-single-morning kind of buff. The mans arms were full and muscled with a pair of wide and sturdy shoulders to match. And don't get him started on the man's sculpted chest, it was a work of art and could bring and could easily be featured cover page of a GQ magazine.

Spencer wanted to throw Arthur's towel to the side and lick the droplets off his body, one by one. He wanted to taste the creamy, soft chocolate skin glide under his tongue...

"Spencer". Arthur snapped and he broke out his trance with a start. Arthur gave him a weird look but Spencer shifted his gaze away, afraid the man might catch him drooling at the mouth.

"You okay?" Arthur asked and when Spencer finally finished wiped his skin almost dry he glanced back at the taller man.

"Yeah, I think it's this sun. It's getting to me."Spencer lied with a soft chuckle and thankfully, Arthur went along with it and wrapped his towel around his neck smiling wide.

"Yeah me too. Maybe we should relax inside where there's an air conditioner." Spencer happily nodded and followed Arthur.

"Lemme just tell me wife.."Suddenly he stopped walking, almost making Spencer crash into the hard body.

"Woah". He said and braces his hands on Arthur's back.

"Oh sorry. I just-...do you wanna meet my wife?" Arthur asked hesitantly and Spencer had a suspicious feeling that the man obviously trying hard to shift their 'accidental bathroom situation' into a thing of the past. Spencer wasn't sure if he was to be relieved that Arthur was trying to give him a do-over, or hurt that he was trying to force him into friend zone.

"Erm, you seem really hesitant about it..you don't have-"

"I want too". Arthur said firmly and sure. Spencer sighed and tried to pull out his best smile.

"Sure, let's meet the misses. Shall we?"

Arthur smiled and nodded, walking over to do other side of the pool where his wife sat up reading what looked to be '50 shades of Grey'.

Spencer glanced at Arthur raising an eyebrow in a silent question. Arthur sighed and shook his head.

"I don't know man. It's what turns her on, I can't stop her." Spencer shook his head and tried to eliminate the disgusting thought of Arthur and his wife having sex.

"Weird". Spencer mumbled silently.

When they reached to her chair she glanced up with a smile. She was so stunning, he wanted to puke. Her almond shaped eyes were brown and her light brown skin gleamed shiny and smooth in the sun. She had a small nose and plump pink lips to match.

"Hey hunny, who's your friend". She said, her voice musical and soft. The urge to throw up was just getting stronger and stronger. He couldn't believe, well, actually he could believe why Arthur would fall for someone like her. She looked like a royal princess that expected everything perfect and peachy.

Spencer tried extremely hard to plaster on the friendliest smile he could manage as Arthur leaned forward and pecked her on the lips in greetings. His heart hammered against his chest and it was painful.

It was painful to watch.

He didn't know what Arthur did to him after that bathroom scene but he totally fucked Spencer up for the rest of his life. He was addicted, obsessed, he craved the mans touch every waking second of the day.

And it only happened this morning!

"Natasha, this is Spencer. Spencer, this is Natasha. Arthur said and Spencer nodded in greeting and smiled.

"Hi". He said awkwardly and through the corners of his eyes he could see Arthur looking at him weirdly.

"Hello, your Arthur's new cruise buddy?"

Spencer shifted his gazed to Arthur and raised an eyebrow at the nickname.

Arthur raised his hands up in mock surrender."Hey! Her words not mine."

Natasha gave a laugh that could only be described as angelic. She sat up straighter and placed her book on the side table.

"I'm tired I think I'm going to take a nap and then get ready for the party tonight." She said and stood up.

As soon as she did Arthur mentally groaned. Of course, she had a beautiful body with full tits and wide hips. Jealousy radiated through my body and I clench my jaw from yelling in frustration.

"What party?". Arthur said totally oblivious to the mental turmoil Spencer was enduring.

"Oh, tonight there's a little party on the deck and its themed 'Caribbean' and I never miss out on their foods no matter what diet I place myself on." 

Arthur smirked and placed his hands on her hips and leaned forward to whisper something in her ears. Spencer honestly couldn't take it anymore and believed the only solution right now was to look away.

Spencer has a wife that he called his own, then why was he getting jealous over simple PDA. He could remember when Miranda and himself was in their time of young love, they would always kiss hard in public or even fool around in public, touching each other. But he never experienced from the outside. Frankly, this was a newfound feeling, he's never been jealous and has never been gay.

When he heard Natasha's final giggle and felt Arthur shift back into his place next to him, thats when he finally looked back to the couple. He rubbed the back of his neck softly.

"Sooo, Arthur are you going?" Spencer said, trying to fill the heated silence between the couple and Arthur glanced his way.

"Do you wanna go? Parties aren't really my thing, but I guess if a guy that i know is there, I can have a little fun". Arthur said and Spencer noticed Natasha pouted and crossed her arms, emphasizing her full breasts.

"Please, Spencer. Arthur told me you have a wife, you should bring her and we can all have a good time."

"Sure." Hes said full and well knowing this may be the worst decision he's ever made.

*VOTE*COMMENT* TY :)