Call 33

*In Spongebob narrator voice* Six Days Later...

~

*incoming call from Unknown Number on 6/16/17 (Friday)

"Hello?"

"Hey Louise, I'm sorry I haven't called. I just wanted to say—"

"Jamie?"

"What? No!"

"Sorry... Who is this?"

"Its Zack"

"Oh. Hey"

"Did you delete my number?"

"No it's just, you didn't call, and Jamie said there's no point now I have a boyfriend and—"

"So Jamie's your boyfriend now? And he's telling you to delete my number?"

"Yes? Why do you care anyway? Plus I'm his girlfriend I think he has a right"

"Going a little fast don't you think? Your first date was like, a week ago and now he's telling you what to do"

"No need to be a dick Zack. It's obvious your jealous"

"What the fuck Louise? Why don't you stop being a stuck up bitch and stop flattering yourself. I bet Jake or whatever his name is, was telling you I'm jealous? Well I'm saying it for you, is this seriously what you want?"

"As if you give a shit what I want"

"But I do Louise!"

"Fine then! Yes it is what I want! What I don't want is a dickhead on the phone to me all the time, when I have a boyfriend!"

"Is that really what you think? Fine"

"Fine"

"Good"

"Good"

*Louise has ended the call

~
:(((
Sorry I haven't updated, I have been super duper busy (that's not just an excuse I have a promise!)
Thank you for 650 reads <3
Gracie :)xox