Chapter 4 ~ A Rage Monster Backlash

A race after office hours in the cold night of December put Zaid's mind off of the horrible incident. All he thought of was claim his money back by hook or by crook.

Arriving at the night club, he didn't have to wait in line to get inside. One serious glance at the bouncers was enough. His aura and status were enough for people to respect him. As expected the place was packed. Bodies were pressed against each other on the dance floor. The stench of sweat, alcohol and fog filled the place as rock music poured out from giant speakers.

Zaid began walking around slowly, looking for Ronnie until he finally spotted him at the bar lounge with a brunette on his lap who no doubt was his mistress.

One loud gunshot in the air had the crowd screaming and running for their lives but before Ronnie could take another step, Saeed had a gun at his temple.

His men and Zaid goons were already on spot ready to shed blood at the right time given. Silence immersed from all corners until Saeed throw a strong punch on his face, making the girl's scream echoing the place.

Before anyone could help him, Zaid encircled his arm around her waist and trailed his gun on the curves of her body.

"Beautiful, isn't she?" He said, a devilish smile appearing on his face, confusing Saeed but he won't dare to utter a word.

"Zaid no don't do this."

"Why shouldn't I? My fiancée was raped and she committed suicide exactly five years ago so you can imagine how crazy I am right now and I can cross my limits at any time."

His words were gasoline poured on a raging fire. Ronnie couldn't bear and attempted to beat Zaid but he got pulled back and a gang war broke through between the two groups. Pushing the girl inside the VIP lounge, Zaid locked the door. Fear was evident on her face as she walked backwards. He took a long stride and cupped her jaw, pulling her closer towards him.

"I assumed you heard everything and if I'm not mistaken you must be aware of Ronnie's secrets." She nodded, tears glistening in her green eyes. "Now be a good girl and tell me, where's my money?"

"I don't know," she whispered.

"Wrong answer."

He pushed her against the wall and pinned her hands above her head. Leaning in close to her ears, he said, "If you can be a forty year old fuck toy, then I can assume you won't mind fucking someone who is probably the same age as you."

He was intoxicated with an emotion he had no intention of ever feeling, the acidity residing was ready to be spitted out.

His eyes darkened as the girl started screaming for help. His lips moved harshly against hers in a passionate and demanding one. In this minty moment all his senses have been seduced. His mouth had full access to her neck and jaw. His lips trailed every inch of her while she pleaded for mercy.

"Zaid." Saeed yelled his name and knocked on the door as loud as he can.

"I'm not done yet."

"Zaid, this isn't you. Don't become a monster in your pursuit for revenge."

He chuckled and looked at the damsel in distress. "I can stop or I can do much worst to you. Your choice babe."

"His wife keeps all the money in the vault at his house. Please let me go."

"See it wasn't so hard to tell the truth but I guess you misunderstood my power. Zaid, the famous hotelier of Western Hotel, I bet he wouldn't do that after all he has an image to maintain, right or wrong."

"Please let me go." He loosened his grip on her hands and she exited the room as fast as she could.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Saeed yelled. "Are you serious? After knowing what Ishana has gone through, you were actually going to...your eyes were full of lust when you grabbed her. For once I didn't recognize you. Who are you becoming?"

"I'm already a gangster and gangsters are incarnation of the devil."

Zaid was losing himself and he was aware. Anger was unleashing without the thought of consequence. The world, goodness, humanity; nothing made sense anymore. He can't let go of the past no matter how hard he tries. All those who are against him become an enemy without warning and he doesn't forgive.

Ronnie whimpered in pain, holding his leg that had bottle chunks pierced inside. Zaid kicked him hard in the stomach and smashed his head against the wall. Gripping the back of his neck, the fury of his eyes met his.

"Your pretty little girl revealed it all. It's with your wife. Feel yourself blessed that she isn't my type."

"I'm sorry," his voice broke and blood came out at the corner of his lip.

"Without my rage, you have treated me like the carpet you walk on. Too bad, I don't forgive."

Standing up, Zaid fired three bullets at him.