(S)He Knows: Haruhi

"I choose Haruhi

"I choose Haruhi."

Haruhi smiles and the other hosts give quiet gasps. All the guys were sure you were completely straight, but they were dead wrong....Haruhi walks over and gives you a gentle hug and peck on the cheek. You giggle and hug back. The two of you start talking, but notice the boys behind you two.

Mori was kissing Hunny's little tears away, Tamaki was clinging to Kyoya as Kyoya kissed his cheek, and the Hitachiin's were....You weren't sure what it was, but it was definitely twincest. You look at Haruhi with a 'What on earth...?' face and said, "There is so much gayness in the room right now." This caused her to burst out laughing.

You grinned and kissed her gently on the lips. You were aware you weren't her first kiss, but it didn't matter. She was yours though. When you pulled apart she smiled. "Was that your first kiss, (Y/N)?" You blinked. Was she a mind reader? "How did you know?" She chuckled. "You seemed so unsure and timid." You let out a breathy laugh and the two of you sit at a table, talking about whatever came to mind.

~~~Three Weeks Later~~~

You and Haruhi were sitting in your bedroom, doing homework. Your feet would touch every now and then and you'd giggle at the ticklish feeling. After awhile, Haruhi suggested helping you study for your upcoming math test. You groaned and covered your face with a nearby stuffed animal. "I don't wanna..."

Haruhi smiled and got an idea. "What if for every question you get right, I kiss you?" You immediately perked up, throwing the stuffed animal onto your bed. "Okay~!" Haruhi laughed and started with the questions. "What's 5x times 4y plus 30z, if x is 9, y is 6, and z is 100?" You write it down on a piece of paper and work it out, smiling when you got the answer. "4,080!" Haruhi grinned. "Correct!" She leaned over and gave you a small kiss that you happily returned.

After an hour of studying, you and Haruhi laid on your bed, snuggling. She giggled whenever your hair brushed her cheek, causing you to blush at how adorable she was. You started sinking into your own thoughts, mind eventually wondering to your time in Britain. Tears roll down your face and Haruhi looks at you worriedly. "(Y/N)? What's wrong?" You choke on a sob and whimper. Your eyes dart to your (F/C) diary, and she notices. She reaches over and flips to a random page, gasping and covering her mouth. "I'm so sorry (Y/N)....Do you want to talk about it...?" You manage to choke out "Not right now..." Haruhi nods in understandment and holds you close, wiping away your tears.

She knows now...