College: Hunny

You grin and strum your guitar, happily singing. Your (H/C) hair swayed as you gently swayed side to side, eyes smiling as you looked at your boyfriend.

Hunny stared at you with adoration and love written on his face. He gently smiled and also swayed along to the song, humming softly. You blushed every time the chorus said 'if I get to wake up everyday to that smile, I wouldn't mind it at all'.

You gently sit the guitar down when the song is finished, and kiss Hunny. He always tastes like strawberry cake and chocolate pocky. You pull back and smile sweetly, sticking your hand in your jacket pocket and pulling out a small box.

Hunny tilts his head in slight confusion and you get down on one knee. "Mistukuni Haninozuka; will you marry me?" He blinks and says "Damnit! I was about to ask you! I had a plan and everything!" You smirk. "I just bought the ring today and decided to propose after the song right on the spot. So? What's your answer?"

He kneels next to you, pulling out a diamond ring and putting it on your finger while taking the one you had gotten him, then kissed you. "What do you think?" You grin and kiss him sweetly. "Good. So we're on the same page, then."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Yay~! More engagements~! Because why not~?

Anywho, that's all for this chapter. See ya~ ;P