I'm Still Here: Haruhi

She knows now...

After laying there for awhile, you sigh. Haruhi looks you in your (E/C) eyes with a sad look. "When were you going to tell me you had cancer...?" You hide your face in her shoulder. "Never. Unless I ended up in a dying state. I'm sorry...." She squeezes you and shakes her head. "You don't have to apologize. I understand that you didn't want anyone to worry." She looks down at you. "What kind of cancer is it?" You try to fold in on yourself. "Breast cancer. It's in the early stages, so they're planning to do a surgery. If it's successful, I'll be fine. The surgery is next week."

Haruhi nods her head, letting it sink in. "I'm sure you'll be just fine (Y/N). You're strong, I know you'll get through it." You snuggle closer to her and let your worries melt away for that moment.

~~~~~2 weeks later~~~~~

You had recovered from your surgery and went back to school. You were totally fine now. No more cancer. At least everyone was pretty sure about that. Anyway, the Host Club was rejoicing, having a little party to celebrate your good health, and being as gay as ever.

You kiss Haruhi and you both smile. "Haruhi, what if it comes back?" She holds your hands and kisses your forehead.

"You'll be alright. And I'm still here for you. I always will be."