Chp-19 Healing up, Arjun's realisation & Drama Almighty!

Two days later...

Zacharias's P.O.V

I snuggle in closer to the warmth beside me and I hear a soft giggle. My mouth automatically pulls into a smile as I pull her closer.

Opening my eyes, I am greeted by a royal beauty smiling, moving the hair out of my face. I love you Amaani.

I cheekily say, "Hello there, beauty."

Amaani looks away shyly and I let out a chuckle. We have both gotten much better, Amaani can walk now, by herself, however she can't run or do any extensive things. Same with me, I can walk, slowly but they no extensive work, for me.

"Did you sleep well my King?" She asks holding my hand. I intertwine my fingers between hers replying, "Obviously, when you're next to me, I sleep melodiously."

She lets out a lovely laugh and I can't help but peck her cheek making her stop laughing immediately.

"What time is it now, Amaani?" I ask getting myself up.

"It's about 30 minutes past 11. Late wake up, my king. I woke up at 8 o'clock." She says with a teasing look and I roll my eyes.

I go to the bathroom and get ready for the, well half day ahead. I come out seeing my Queen applying lip paint on her luscious lips. Slowly, I approach her and slip my arms around her waist, making her squeal.

"My, my..applying lip paint are we? Hmm, what a nice red colour."

She looks down embarrassed and I chuckle, I look at us together in the mirror. I hear her whisper, "Perfect.."

I smile, kissing the top of her neck and saying, "We are perfect. You are beautiful, and I am handsome, what more could a kingdom want their king and Queen to be?"

Amaani laughs and replies, raising an eyebrow, "Well, maybe..wise, brave, happy, faithful, and loving and kind king and Queen."

Smirking, I say, "Well then we are the perfect royal couple indeed."

The room goes silent and all I hear is our breathing. Her eyes meet mine in the mirror intensely. My heart beat soars. Immediately I turn her around making her gasp in surprise.

"W-what are you doing?!" She asks.

I pull her closer making our foreheads and noses touch. I look for any signs of pulling away or denial and she just closes her eyes, making me smile as I push my lips against hers, cherishing that she is alive, mine, that I love her.

Knock! Knock!

Hissing, I reluctantly pull away. Amaani says 'come in', stuttering.

"Your majesties you have been summoned to the dining hall to have lunch. Also there are some special guests here, that would like to meet you."

My eyebrows arch in curiosity and we both nod as we walk out of the room and towards the dining hall. We finally reach and there is an extremely grand feast laid out on the table. Wow!

"Ah, Amaani you're here! Oh..and of course Zacharias! Come on both, meet my close relatives." I hear an irritating voice say. Oh Arjun. I do feel bad for your past, but don't come closer to Amaani, she's innocent enough not to see the way you look at her.