Chp-22 Celebrations, Cute Romance & Suspicious Shana?

One year and 3 months later...

Amaani's P.O.V

The cloth banners have been painted with the appropriate words and have been hung around the kingdom and flowers are everywhere.

A smile appears on my face at the partly rebuilt and cleaned up kingdom. So beautiful, I love my Kingdom and I couldn't of done without God and obviously my dear King by my side. Thank you.

However a downside to all this is we are now quite financially strained, some members/personnel have left the army or battalions as well as some of councillors. I guess we will recover them back soon.

I hope you're proud mother, father. Also Shana is doing well she's been studying and dancing well.

"The day is finally here sister.."

I hear a soft voice speak beside me and then I hug her nodding. I reply joyfully, "Yes indeed it took a year and some months to get the kingdom to the good state and we are having a large celebration within the centre of the kingdom near the royal kingdom building."

She squeals, "That's where we get to dance with the dancers!"

I shrug and she nudges me smirking, "Aww do not be frightened Amaani, we have practiced a lot. Plus, you know you love dancing."

I nod and let out a deep breath of satisfaction looking at the gorgeous view of the kingdom and fields of agriculture. Ah beautiful...

After a while of talking with my sister, I go and help organise more celebrations for the rebuilding and rejuvenation of our beloved kingdom.

As I open the door to the bedroom, I see my loving King, Zacharias combing his hair looking at the mirror. I smile and walk towards him and wrap my arms around his torso startling him.

"Well, well what a pleasant surprise?" Zacharias says turning around facing me. I reach up and run my fingers through his hair and then purposely mess it it up while giggling.

"Amaani!" He says whining and then he ruffles my hair making my baby hairs stick out in all sorts of directions. I roll my eyes pouting.

He immediately grabs my waist and pulls me against him, making me gasp and clutch to his royal attire tightly not to awkwardly trip, knowing me.

"That wasn't nice of you was it? Well I need a sorry from you now." He says leaning forward and placing his forehead against mine, making me smile playfully.

"I'm sorry, my King...I shall never repeat such a treacherous deed again." I say with a smirk on my face and he rolls his eyes at me.

"No, no. One, you didn't even mean that seriously. Two, my Queen, I want my sorry in another format." He says grinning mischievously making me roll my eyes at him and I peck his lips quickly.

"Okay? There done, now let me go and get changed for the celebrations." As I say, and I attempt to pry his arms off my waist and I end up failing. Of course, as always.

"Not good enough.." Zacharias says smiling and then he places his lips on mine surprising me. My toes curl and my hands clutch his shirt tightly while my eyes slam shut, enjoying the moment. I feel my cheeks burning and I smile throughout the kiss as does he and afterwards I'm left breathless.